Report: Satellite detects Iran attempt to smuggle Fajr rockets to Gaza

Whether this is true or not, the story in the OP, which is unlikely considering the lack of credibility of the source, I suspect arms and weapons will be sent to Gaza, and I see nothing objectionable in it. We just saw Israel murder 43 children in Gaza, and kill 160 Palestinians, and injure over 1000 civilians there in a 8 day so called military operation. It is only natural, when a people is under an Occupation that attacks and kills them in this fashion, their civilian population, that they will resist their Occupation.

I remind everyone Resistance to Occupation is 100% lawful under international law, and that Resistance may lawfully include armed resistance to the Occupation.

Arms and weapons enter Gaza completely lawfully under international law!

Sherri
Weapons can't be smuggled into Gaza. They have to be processed under International rules. Go check it out.
Better stick to yer baby killin' schtick.

Hossfly,

You seem to be operating with some misconceptions about international law, the Blockade and the Quartet's pronouncements do not constitute international law.

Under international law, an Occupied people have the right to resist their Occupation and such Resistance includes armed resistance to that Occupation.

International law snactions arms entering the Occupied Palestinian Territories.

Israel is armed by the US, Palestinians have the right to be armed under international law, too!

Sherri
Check out the laws then get back to us.

Whether this is true or not, the story in the OP, which is unlikely considering the lack of credibility of the source, I suspect arms and weapons will be sent to Gaza, and I see nothing objectionable in it. We just saw Israel murder 43 children in Gaza, and kill 160 Palestinians, and injure over 1000 civilians there in a 8 day so called military operation. It is only natural, when a people is under an Occupation that attacks and kills them in this fashion, their civilian population, that they will resist their Occupation.

I remind everyone Resistance to Occupation is 100% lawful under international law, and that Resistance may lawfully include armed resistance to the Occupation.

Sherri

How is launching rockets into civilian areas resisting?

The occupying nation cannot put it's civilian's in the occupied territory

The "territories" are disputed lands and part of no recognized country. :D

Quote: Originally Posted by SherriMunnerlyn
Sherri

Your belief that Gazans need offensive weapons flies in the face of your professed "love" for "Palestinian" kids. Surely you must know that Israel will vigorously defend against Hamas attacks and that in all likelihood many more kids will die. Of course, as with Hamas, that may well be your intention.

enough of your threats to kill children

What threats to kill children, Princess?

Sherri

Your belief that Gazans need offensive weapons flies in the face of your professed "love" for "Palestinian" kids. Surely you must know that Israel will vigorously defend against Hamas attacks and that in all likelihood many more kids will die. Of course, as with Hamas, that may well be your intention.
We have to remember, Sayit, that in Sherri's Muslim husband's country, in the Iraq-Iran War they gave the young boys keys to wear and told them that was the key to Paradise and then they sent these young boys out first so that they would be blown up by landmines. What do they really care about young people when you take that as an example?

Another point, the rockets are launched in response to Israeli strikes and targeted assassinations and other unlawful acts that very often are themselves unlawful attacks on civilians in Gaza.

There are two issues here, the occupied people and their rights to resist occupation and the issue of whether their acts of resistance are lawful under intl law. They have a right to arms, but they are supposed to abide by intl law in the use of those arms, teh same way Israel supposed to abide by intl law in her use of weapons inside Gaza.

Sherri
Rockets will end up in Davy Jone's locker:

Report: Israeli spy satellites spot Iranian ship being loaded with rockets for Gaza - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

Sherri

We have to remember, Sayit, that in Sherri's Muslim husband's country, in the Iraq-Iran War they gave the young boys keys to wear and told them that was the key to Paradise and then they sent these young boys out first so that they would be blown up by landmines. What do they really care about young people when you take that as an example?

Her outrageous hypocrisy has been duly and repeatedly noted. She, of course, can't see it. :D

There is no doubt that the Satellite spotted the loading of an Iranian ship with new missiles to replace those destroyed by Israel. These are probably the FAJR 5 rockets that Hamas fired on Tel Aviv and Jerusalem.

The intention obviously for Hamas is to brake the truce with Israel.

The murderous thugs from Gaza will once again attempt their destruction of as many innocent civilians, women and children as possible!

They are war criminals!

Sherri
Weapons can't be smuggled into Gaza. They have to be processed under International rules. Go check it out.

And what international rules might those be?

Sherri

The unwritten civilized rules of creating a productive, peaceful society.

Sherri

Small Arms Survey - Mission

The "territories" are disputed lands and part of no recognized country. :D

They are only disputed by Israel. Everybody else says they are occupied.

The 1949 armistice agreements divided Palestine into three areas of occupation. Israel took over the other two in 1967.

Sherri

Nobody mentioned offensive weapons.

Sherri

Are short and medium-range rockets defensive weapons? 'Splain it to us.

Are short and medium-range rockets defensive weapons? 'Splain it to us.

They saved a lot of lives in Gaza after Israel's attacks.

Sherri

Damn you are one dense cow, Princess. This thread is about rockets from Iran.
Those rockets are not defensive weapons. :D

Where does that say that Palestine cannot import arms?
It takes you some digging but you are Da Man and can find out the rules. You'll be sent to other sites but you can do it. Piece of cake.

Sorry, I do not do wild goose chases. If you knew it was in there you would be able to post a quote but you can't because it is not in there.

You are just blowing hot air.
Well, suffer in ignorance then.

Forum List

Back