Report: Roger Stone fears he'll be Epsteine'd in jail

its a given he will be the latest victem arkansawed by the clintons.

you would think there would be something trump could do to protect him.

• Banned
its a given he will be the latest victem arkansawed by the clintons.

you would think there would be something trump could do to protect him.

This is where Trump will LOSE A HUGE following if he does NOTHING!! Even Alex is ranting he better do something lol.

Politico and longtime Trump confidant Roger Stone fears if he’s jailed, he could face the same fate as Jeffrey Epstein, who mysteriously died while behind bars.
Report: Roger Stone Fears He’ll Be “Epstein’d” in Jail

The fools who have no clue nor listen then you won't evenn know the dangers he is in nor why.......
I picture you with wrist across fainting forehead as you sink onto a couch in your deep concern over Roger Stone and his conviction by a jury on 7 counts.

However, I remind you that Epstein's conviction was for crimes so disgusting even felons held him in contempt. Stone is just another good ole boy buddy with a bus on top of him.

• Banned
Politico and longtime Trump confidant Roger Stone fears if he’s jailed, he could face the same fate as Jeffrey Epstein, who mysteriously died while behind bars.

The fools who have no clue nor listen then you won't evenn know the dangers he is in nor why.......
I picture you with wrist across fainting forehead as you sink onto a couch in your deep concern over Roger Stone and his conviction by a jury on 7 counts.

However, I remind you that Epstein's conviction was for crimes so disgusting even felons held him in contempt. Stone is just another good ole boy buddy with a bus on top of him.

when u see ur rights down the tubes stupid fk thenn come tell me that weak asshole.

• Banned

The fools who have no clue nor listen then you won't even know the dangers he is in nor why.......
Stone is saying that to get out of prison time. He is a scumbag that will say anything.

no that's you the democrats are :cul2:holes like the leftist are your all mental c------

The fools who have no clue nor listen then you won't even know the dangers he is in nor why.......
Stone is saying that to get out of prison time. He is a scumbag that will say anything.

no that's you the democrats are :cul2:holes like the leftist are your all mental c------
Shwasted already, eh? Ya drunk crybaby...

when u see ur rights down the tubes stupid fk thenn come tell me that weak asshole.
My rights are already down the tubes, mind. With your support, large parts of the Constitution has been invalidated. I need not list them because you know which parts are inconvenient to your cult leader so you don't care if they are shredded. The erosion is advanced and before long, only 2A will survive.
I can't wait to see your Dear Leader on that balcony in Red Square saluting the May Day parade. I bet Putin will even provide one of those sable fur hats with the red star on front. What an honor!

Forum List

Back