Report Reveals $8.5 Trillion Missing From Pentagon Budget

Bet you won't hear a peep from the republicans on this
$8.5 trillion – that's trillion with a "T" – in taxpayer money doled out by Congress to the Pentagon since 1996 that has never been accounted for.

Report Reveals 8.5 Trillion Missing From Pentagon Budget Crooks and Liars

Let me get this straight. The left was bragging, not long ago, that the Republicans couldn't win an election and yet this had to happen while Republicans weren't winning elections. And you think it is Republicans who will run from this? Talk out both sides of your face much?

Let's win a national election, Freewill, and take the presidency from the Dems. If we can do that, I will read you more closely.

That is old news for us that know what was behind 9-11. Where oh where did all this money go.

Bet you won't hear a peep from the republicans on this
$8.5 trillion – that's trillion with a "T" – in taxpayer money doled out by Congress to the Pentagon since 1996 that has never been accounted for.

Report Reveals 8.5 Trillion Missing From Pentagon Budget Crooks and Liars

Why do you morons think that we want the government in any fashion to waste, steal or lose our tax money......it is only you idiots who don't mind continuing to finance a government that can't do anything well...and can barely get the military to do the right things.........

This is why we say the government shouldn't get more tax money....they waste, steal or lose it.....

It is people like you who will look at this article and just say...sure...but they can run healthcare, and our retirement, and everything else...when it is absolutely clear that they can't.....

They can't do anything right.......and you still want to give them your money....that is why lefties are batshit crazy.....

Let's win a national election, Freewill, and take the presidency from the Dems. If we can do that, I will read you more closely.

Maybe if you vote for or at least promote something Republicans stand for then maybe Republicans will win.

Our government spend $1 Billion to develop the only website on the planet that can't tell you when someone bought your product

Check the CIA. Democrats have been using the CIA for covert military operations since JFK and it has a secret budget.

Forum List

Back