Report: Palin abused power, broke no laws in trooper case

Then we're even. I thought your effort to make Robert feel bad about himself and your story about this woman getting her come uppence were pathetic and disgusting.

Feel bad about himself? No again. Remove his blinders? Yes.. But that doesn't happen until one gets smacked in the head, and there isn't anyone to bail them out. His cocky, condescending attitude is a bit misplaced for someone who does nothing on his own, except that which is legally required of him until he's 18 - go to school.

Robert is, in a sense luckier than most of us at that age. Okay when I went to school we were handed out quills and inkwells but no matter. He is an intelligent young bloke. He has here - and no doubt elsewhere - a resource where he can test his intellect against others but more than that he can also test his own social maturity. The two obviously don't go together.

And given the apparent tendency of high school learning theory to protect self-esteem (not sure if that comes into learning theory, me, I'm a constructivist but then I teach adults) Robert might find the two-fisted robust nature of USMB a good learning resource.

But there's no need to kick his arse too hard. :lol:

My footy team used to be like that. That was in 1965 up until about 1999. It was hell. But in the last nine years, seven premierships.

Hang in there :)

oh, i am. they've won 2 WS in the last 4 years. my dad lived his whole life and never saw them win one. just cranky from sleep deprivation. ;)

oh, i am. they've won 2 WS in the last 4 years. my dad lived his whole life and never saw them win one. just cranky from sleep deprivation. ;)

Red Sox Nation? I admire loyalty for a sporting club's fans. It shows character and sometimes, oh sometimes you need to call on that character.

But think of the scar tissue - it's, well, it's character-building :lol:

But damnit, if it's your team then it's your team. I hate crossover bastards.

me too.
my family moved to Chicago when i was 12, but i still couldn't let go.
i saw it this year with the Celtics; you couldn't give tickets away and then they started winning.......

please point to evidence to back up your assertions, other than the dem report "finding".....is there proof for the dem report finding.....no

just because a politician makes a finding does not make that a fact or a verdict of guilty.

nice try, you lose again, here and over there :lol:

eh em diuretic

i can see why no one who thinks palin is guilty actually answered, because there is not evidence to support a finding that she abused her powers :lol:

i thought the red sox were pathetic and disgusting.

Nine runs last night *holds head down*

Josh Beckett has seemed to lost his stuff this year. Upside is it's only 1-1 and we got Lester on the mound for us in Game 3.

i thought you better than this, i hope....and i guess wrong

i specifically said to find evidence other than the opinion....

all you cite is the opinion....or finding....please tell me what evidence the finding uses to substantiate the claim? from page 48, since you cited it you must rely solely on page 48. if you can't, you must recant :badgrin:

page 48 folks, is only brainfarts opinion/finding, let's see some proof, come on now....i can't wait to see diuretic squirm and find those "reasons explained below..."

dude, you can do better than this

i thought you better than this, i hope....and i guess wrong

i specifically said to find evidence other than the opinion....

all you cite is the opinion....or finding....please tell me what evidence the finding uses to substantiate the claim? from page 48, since you cited it you must rely solely on page 48. if you can't, you must recant :badgrin:

page 48 folks, is only brainfarts opinion/finding, let's see some proof, come on now....i can't wait to see diuretic squirm and find those "reasons explained below..."

dude, you can do better than this

Evidence other than the opinion? You said that? Where?

As for the evidence that Branchflower used to substantiate the claim, it's in the affidavits he refers to. The witness affidavits.

New Topics

Forum List

Back