Report details sexual abuse by more than 300 priests in Pennsylvania's Catholic Church

This reason why allowing homosexuality into churches be a bad idea, of course. Sadly it seems left want to encourage more churches to support sodomite "marriage" and put more children at risk like Catholic Church did.

Maybe not letting priests marry is mistake, since many men not wishing to marry are homosexuals in closet?

Nothing provable. The Supreme People's Procuratorate of Pennsylvania has to publish the facts. The problem for me is that it's here in Germany about 25-36 times more probable that a married man abuses a child than a priest of the catholic church is doing so. I don't know what this facts mean for Pennsylvania.

Last edited:
Nothing provable. The Supreme People's Procuratorate of Pennsylvania has to publish the facts. The problem for me is that it's here in Germany about 25-36 times more probable that a married man abuses a child than a priest of the catholic church is doing so. I don't know what this facts mean for Pennsylvania.
What is interesting is how the media is presenting this story. I wonder how many people are aware that the data being covered dates back to the 1950s. One story did (grudgingly it seems) admit, "In the last decade or two, it appears things have "finally" changed..."

So what was the point? Why dig up the past and try to present it as ongoing? As you point out child sexual abuse most often occurs in families, schools, sports, etc. than it does in any church, much less the Catholic Church. So why the focus on the Catholic Church? Follow the money. Who can most afford to be made an example of and pay for the sins of all people?

The true issue here is the Statute of Limitations. By law, after the Statue of Limitations has passed, the offenders cannot be punished. What Pennsylvania wants is for victims to be able to file civil claims long after the statute of limitations has expired. The question: Is the State equally willing to have adult children sue elderly parents for everything the parents have and force their parents into state-run elder care for their survival? Are they willing to have citizens sue school districts and city run children's programs years, even decades later? Taxpayers will then be liable for huge settlements. The State cannot demand of Church anything different than it asks of itself in this regard.

All the same, I know the Pennsylvania diocese has already settled civil suits. I would hope that this Diocese would continue to make settlements for all provable claims that did occur before the statute of limitations, simply because I expect better of the Church than I do of the State. I know the Catholic Church (at least here in the U.S.) has for over two decades now rigorously worked to prevent further occurrences, and has reported violations both to law enforcement and the congregations.

This reason why allowing homosexuality into churches be a bad idea, of course. Sadly it seems left want to encourage more churches to support sodomite "marriage" and put more children at risk like Catholic Church did.

Maybe not letting priests marry is mistake, since many men not wishing to marry are homosexuals in closet?
Actually, they were closeted......being closeted caused a ton of problems.

A Grand Jury's job is to decide if there is enough evidence to proceed to trial. They can only accuse. Without a conviction at trial, nobody is guilty of anything..

Just as this Christian Nation where who'd of guessed the supreme swastika up Uranus court justice with yet another immaculate drug conception to protect & serve Federal Lynching churchstate of hate KKK cops which baptize eyes by urination foreshadowing what ever 9/11 is as West Nazi Germany Virginia's KKK thieving old testament-old glory arsonists churchtstate cops which baptize thine eyes by urinations foreshadowing stealing a US Constitution off the wall of a navy hospital to burn on a cross.

A Grand Jury's job is to decide if there is enough evidence to proceed to trial. They can only accuse. Without a conviction at trial, nobody is guilty of anything..

Just as this Christian Nation where who'd of guessed the supreme swastika up Uranus court justice with yet another immaculate drug conception to protect & serve Federal Lynching churchstate of hate KKK cops which baptize eyes by urination foreshadowing what ever 9/11 is as West Nazi Germany Virginia's KKK thieving old testament-old glory arsonists churchtstate cops which baptize thine eyes by urinations foreshadowing stealing a US Constitution off the wall of a navy hospital to burn on a cross.

Who programmed you, robot?

As the old cliché goes, you're a product of your environment which evoked "where were you raised anyway, in a communist country ?" The communism of Islam Christiananality pedophile mentality.

This abuse was happening long before homosexuality was socially acceptable.

There's that suicidal Islam Christiananality pedophile mentality with homicidal sociopsychopathic human farming super egos in need of robots like Dr Who Daleks while engaged in some centuries old pedophilia slave trade abuse.

Forum List

Back