Reply with something nice about the person who replies before you

dmp

May 12, 2004
Enterprise, Alabama
:)

Here's a thread for the love fest that IS USMB...In your reply, indicated something nice about the person who replies just above you. So - what if Lolita posts? Or William Joyce? There is something GOOD to say about EVERYONE..

I mean, Look at Jeffrey Dahmer...he wasn't lazy, AND was a home owner. :)

^^^^
Not counting THIS post, btw...only for replies. :)

-=d=- said:
:)

Here's a thread for the love fest that IS USMB...In your reply, indicated something nice about the person who replies just above you. So - what if Lolita posts? Or William Joyce? There is something GOOD to say about EVERYONE..

I mean, Look at Jeffrey Dahmer...he wasn't lazy, AND was a home owner. :)

^^^^
Not counting THIS post, btw...only for replies. :)

-=d=- serves our country, is persistent, knows it all and has a good sense of humor! :banana:

When I have time, I go out of my way to find Said1's posts, her posts are generally just nice and happy.

Dan said:
When I have time, I go out of my way to find Said1's posts, her posts are generally just nice and happy.

Dan articulates his opinion - especially about movies, quite well. :D

-=d=- said:
Dan articulates his opinion - especially about movies, quite well. :D

=d= is a dogged debater. When he feels he's in the right, he never backs up.

musicman is a talented musician who has opened for my favorite country singer, waylon jennings and a knowledgable poster who let me know the largest law firm in america is the democratic party.

NATO AIR said:
musicman is a talented musician who has opened for my favorite country singer, waylon jennings.

nato has an open mind and is a caring person!

If I remember correctly, he works with kids (wrestling coach?) and that always gains my respect. Plus, I'll bet he doesn't smell like fish. :alco:

Said1 said:
Jeff is a thoughtful, well written (spoken) gentleman, who is not bad looking either. :)

Woo-hoo!!!

Jimmyeatworld brings a great perspective to the board - conservative, but with common sense.

Plus he got me listening to the band Jimmy Eat World, which isn't too bad!

Forum List

Back