Repeating the Lie

Samson

Póg Mo Thóin
Dec 3, 2009
A Higher Plain
Funny_Pictures_92411.jpg

Look at the treads in this forum.

Good point. Look at what 99% of the cons on here think about the healthcare legislation.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it.” — Nazi Propaganda Minister Joseph Goebbels. We have learned this lesson well.

And he, of course, learned it from Woodrow Wilson and the Progressives in his administration.

Good point. Look at what 99% of the cons on here think about the healthcare legislation.

That we can't afford it on the backs of the taxpayers and that people have a responsibility to take care of their own health?

Neither of those are lies.

karl rove is working for obama now and i'm sick of seeing him on that nice foxnews (always fair and balanced) channel. rove keeps saying that birther is the centerpiece of trump's campaign, trump say's no. a good example of repeat til true, what we call fake it till you make it. he was born in hawaii is another one. i saw a thread that asks "are you willing to die for your countr?/" ....should be "are you willing to die for your country right now". great post sam.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it.” — Nazi Propaganda Minister Joseph Goebbels. We have learned this lesson well.

Like those Americans who now believe "death panels" are actually in the Health Care legislation? The talking-head opponents have been doing Goebbels proud.

Indeed,

Look at the repetitive nature of the threads:

For example:

"Why Don't Right Wingers Acknowledge Bush's And The Right's Part In ..."

Why? This is called HISTORY, but some insist it is POLITICS

Last edited:

And he, of course, learned it from Woodrow Wilson and the Progressives in his administration.

it's a false quote.

goebbels railed against churchill and accused churchill of using the big lie technique.

earlier, hitler accused marxists and da joos of using the big lie technique, in Mein Kampf.

Like it or not we depend on the media to give us the truth. When the media behaves like an extention of the administration we are in trouble. Obama would have been laughed out of Washington if the liberal media was doing it's job.

Like it or not we depend on the media to give us the truth. When the media behaves like an extention of the administration we are in trouble. Obama would have been laughed out of Washington if the liberal media was doing it's job.

I remember you parroting one of those lies about the republicans not even being allowed to discuss the healthcare legislation. When I proved you dead wrong, you didn't even acknowledge it and never returned to the thread. Well done. :clap2:

Repeating the lie... Thank God... I thought you people were going to discuss my 12 inch penis in this post again...

Indeed,

For example:

Just look at the sheer volume of threads hating on Beck, Palin, Bauchmann, Birthers, Tea Partiers, and Isreal etc etc.....

it's a false quote.

goebbels railed against churchill and accused churchill of using the big lie technique.

earlier, hitler accused marxists and da joos of using the big lie technique, in Mein Kampf.

How Ironic.

Frankly, My complaint isn't against Hitler, Wilson, Jews, Progressives, but any group that cannot recognise the technique, and would rather be sucked into creating an 8 page discussion about a historical topic rather than the present issue.

Last edited:

Indeed,

For example:

i love the expression "the right side of history". like it's something that can be joined or manipulated, or something other than just an objective record of events. plays on future tense, a good example of which would be; "by this time in 2013, obama will have been beaten, because he was on "the wrong side of history"..LOL

Last edited:
Repeating the lie... Thank God... I thought you people were going to discuss my 12 inch penis in this post again...

you were in the pool? you know millimeter's aren't ajusted for inflation ? who was it ?, samson that said, "someone has to pick the lowest hanging grapes", or something like that. we're begging you not to pull a brette farve... do your pulling in your bathroom.
there may be a penis section just for you in the humor department

Last edited:

Forum List

Back