Rep. Murtha Clarifies 'Racist' Remark

John Murtha is a complete disgrace to himself and the people of PA. His comments about the Haditha Marines and his steadfast refusal to apologize for calling his fellow Marines "murders" and convicting them before a court martial makes him a disgrace as a man and as a Marine. These young people have been cleared of all charges and still no answer from John Murtha, so now John Murtha pops off at the mouth again about the very people he represents as if he has some superior charcter. His judgements are totally meaningless and it will be a great day when the good people of PA. go to the polls and send John Murtha home so he can no longer disgrace himself and denegrate the good people of the Military and PA.

John Murtha is a complete disgrace to himself and the people of PA. His comments about the Haditha Marines and his steadfast refusal to apologize for calling his fellow Marines "murders" and convicting them before a court martial makes him a disgrace as a man and as a Marine. These young people have been cleared of all charges and still no answer from John Murtha, so now John Murtha pops off at the mouth again about the very people he represents as if he has some superior charcter. His judgements are totally meaningless and it will be a great day when the good people of PA. go to the polls and send John Murtha home so he can no longer disgrace himself and denegrate the good people of the Military and PA.

I agree Navy!

Just imagine if this was Republican that said things like this...

If it was a Republican that said this, they would immediately start talking about how "unfair" the media is for broadcasting it.

Republicans - Just another bunch of Grumpy Old People.

Who said things like entire cities are elitists, are not the "real America", and that we should be looking at Congressmembers for Anti-Americanism?

Yeah...just imagine. :eusa_silenced:

If John Murtha was a republican and said this at least in my eye's he would be no less dishonorable than he is now.

http://http://blog.indecision2008.com/tag/pennsylvania/

October 21st at 5:17PM
Jack Murtha Flip-Flops Again: Pennsylvanians Aren't Racists, They're Rednecks
POSTED BY: Mary Phillips-Sandy

First Rep. Jack Murtha said his constituents in Western Pennsylvania were racists. Then Rep. Jack Murtha said he was sorry for calling his constituents racists, while simultaneously implying that, you know, they're racists.

Now Rep. Jack Murtha would like to clarify all of the above: people in Western Pennsylvania aren't racists. They're just rednecks.

There's a difference!

"What I said, that indicted everybody, that's not what I meant at all. What I mean is there's still folks that have a problem voting for someone because they are black," Murtha said.

Murtha said the history of southwestern Pennsylvania is rife with racism.

"This whole area, years ago, was really redneck," Murtha told Channel 4 Action News.

Murtha believes there is one segment of the population which is holding on to its racist beliefs and he said it's difficult for them to change. Murtha said it may be even more difficult for them to vote for Sen. Barack Obama for president.

That one segment of the population, of course, is the redneck segment. Not the racist segment. Got it?

So if you're sitting in Western Pennsylvania right now, wondering whether you're a racist or a redneck, here's a handy self-test program.

And if you're wondering whether you're a politician who should stop insulting your constituents, try this simple test: Check your driver's license for the name "John Patrick Murtha."

I called Murtha's office to bitch. They hung up on me. Not only do they hate whites, they won't even talk to them. If Murtha said bad stuff about blacks, he'd be dead right now, instead of masturbating his stupid old ass.

I hate the way things are today. I wish whites would stop bending over and taking it up the ass.

Forum List

Back