Comer’s Hunter Witness Who Went Missing is a Chinese Agent

Just when you think MAGA couldn’t go even further off the deep end in their alternative reality media bubble!

LOL

Hilarious

Not surprising. Everything they do is a scam. The surprising part is they were dumb enough to pick a foreign agent. I can imagine their discussion

1st MAGA "lets get someone to claim to be a whistleblower"
2nd MAGA "Great idea. I know a known foreign agent willing to do that."
1st MAGA. "Ok, get him. What could go wrong?"

Oh, has he admitted it? No. Or has he been convicted of it? No.

How convenient that Reichsleiter Merrick Garland has this done a few days after the guy made his video about the Biden's.

Congress needs to give him immunity to testify.
Why immunity? Why can't he just testify and spill his guts, maybe even getting his side of the charges against him on the congressional record at the same time, in front of his friends.

Why immunity? Why can't he just testify and spill his guts, maybe even getting his side of the charges against him on the congressional record at the same time, in front of his friends.

Without immunity, anything he says to a Congressional Committee could be used against him in a trial.

Last edited:
Without immunity, anything he says to a Congressional Committee could be used against him in a trial.
But, that is not what his trial is about, and if he were inclined to digress on it in passing with the friendly congress, he gets it on the record exactly as he and his lawyers would like and all he has to do is tell the story right. Naturally, it wouldn't do anything for him, if he lied (ruining his Biden testimony simultaneously, or if he really is an Agent for the Chinese. But, if he was an agent of the Red Chinese, wouldn't you like to know that, also?

More of Biden using the DOJ to prosecute his political enemy by threatening whistleblowers. El Toro is full of it....again.

NOWHERE in the source does it say anything about being a Chinese agent.

Stupid leftards are LYING again.

NOWHERE in the source does it say anything about being a Chinese agent.

Stupid leftards are LYING again.
Right here:
They are charging him with “unregistered foreign agent, trafficking in arms, violating U.S. sanctions against Iran and making false statements to federal agents.”

More of Biden using the DOJ to prosecute his political enemy by threatening whistleblowers. El Toro is full of it....again.

So if you’re violating sanctions against sponsors or terrorism, just make up some shit about Biden and call yourself a whistleblower.

Then you’re untouchable.

Astonishing!​
All the FARA violations by Hunter, and other Biden's, not charged.​
And that includes with the same foreign entity.​
In a stunning twist, the Biden DOJ indicts Dr. Gal Luft, a Biden corruption whistleblower, for not registering as an agent of CEFC China Energy, while Hunter, James, and Sara Biden simultaneously collected millions from CEFC China Energy without registering, also violating FARA.

In a widely known text message from July 2017, Hunter explicitly demanded payment from a CEFC executive, stating, "I am sitting here waiting for the call with my father."
Just ten days after Hunter's threat, invoking his father's involvement, CEFC wired $5.1 million to bank accounts linked to the Biden family.
Moreover, Ye Jianming, the Chairman of CEFC, gifted Hunter a 3.16-carat diamond valued at approximately $80,000.
In an email dated August 2017, Hunter mentioned that Ye Jianming had agreed to pay him "$10 million per year for a three-year guarantee, totaling $30 million," solely for providing introductions.
Subsequently, in a November 2017 email, Hunter and CEFC collaborated on plans to sell US natural gas to China, as outlined in a Mandarin-translated PowerPoint presentation titled "Overview of the U.S. Natural Gas Industry Chain," featuring detailed topographical maps of US natural gas reserves with annotations in Mandarin.
Hunter wrote, "I hope that you have received the information I sent regarding the LNG [liquified natural gas] opportunities in the state of Louisiana… The proposal I have shared with you has the added benefit of being good for both the United States and China simultaneously."
Reports suggest that Joe Biden was set to receive ten percent of the CEFC China Energy deal, referred to as the "10% held by H for the Big Guy," a claim later confirmed by Hunter's business partner Tony Bobulinksi.
While the Biden Justice Department accuses Dr. Gal Luft of FARA violations on behalf of CEFC China Energy, it conveniently overlooks the far more egregious FARA violations committed by the Biden family in connection with CEFC China Energy.

Last edited:
So if you’re violating sanctions against sponsors or terrorism, just make up some shit about Biden and call yourself a whistleblower.

Then you’re untouchable.
No one has to make anything up about that shitstain Biden

Astonishing!​
All the FARA violations by Hunter, and other Biden's, not charged.​
And that includes with the same foreign entity.​
In a stunning twist, the Biden DOJ indicts Dr. Gal Luft, a Biden corruption whistleblower, for not registering as an agent of CEFC China Energy, while Hunter, James, and Sara Biden simultaneously collected millions from CEFC China Energy without registering, also violating FARA.

In a widely known text message from July 2017, Hunter explicitly demanded payment from a CEFC executive, stating, "I am sitting here waiting for the call with my father."
Just ten days after Hunter's threat, invoking his father's involvement, CEFC wired $5.1 million to bank accounts linked to the Biden family.
Moreover, Ye Jianming, the Chairman of CEFC, gifted Hunter a 3.16-carat diamond valued at approximately $80,000.
In an email dated August 2017, Hunter mentioned that Ye Jianming had agreed to pay him "$10 million per year for a three-year guarantee, totaling $30 million," solely for providing introductions.
Subsequently, in a November 2017 email, Hunter and CEFC collaborated on plans to sell US natural gas to China, as outlined in a Mandarin-translated PowerPoint presentation titled "Overview of the U.S. Natural Gas Industry Chain," featuring detailed topographical maps of US natural gas reserves with annotations in Mandarin.
Hunter wrote, "I hope that you have received the information I sent regarding the LNG [liquified natural gas] opportunities in the state of Louisiana… The proposal I have shared with you has the added benefit of being good for both the United States and China simultaneously."
Reports suggest that Joe Biden was set to receive ten percent of the CEFC China Energy deal, referred to as the "10% held by H for the Big Guy," a claim later confirmed by Hunter's business partner Tony Bobulinksi.
While the Biden Justice Department accuses Dr. Gal Luft of FARA violations on behalf of CEFC China Energy, it conveniently overlooks the far more egregious FARA violations committed by the Biden family in connection with CEFC China Energy.

mmmm...i see a disappearo coming

Forum List

Back