Rep. Fred Keller (R-PA) announced he will not seek reelection due to redistricting map recently approved by “the liberal Pennsylvania Supreme Court"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
WOAH: Rep Fred Keller says he WON'T seek reelection.

His district was eliminated in redistricting so he was going to have to run against a fellow R - had planned to go against Dan Meuser in PA9

Now he's out.

That's just another reason it's so important for the right-leaning in PA to get busy and put in the work to take back PA's state house. It's a huge prize and will pay big dividends in 2024.

That's just another reason it's so important for the right-leaning in PA to get busy and put in the work to take back PA's state house. It's a huge prize and will pay big dividends in 2024.

PA general assembly is already red..

Pennsylvania General Assembly
Seats253
Senate political groupsMajority Republican (28) Independent (1) Minority Democratic (21)
House political groupsMajority Republican (113) Minority Democratic (88) Vacant (2)

Similar thing happened in Maryland. The Dems came up with some weird restricting map to make sure the Republicans couldn’t win, and the Governor rejected it due to it being designed for no other reason than to ensure Democrats win. The liberals in charge of that overruled the Governor’s veto, and thus Maryland knocks out any Republican challenger from the get-go.

Well if you can change the voting laws in your favor then just redistrict your area so you'll win.

That's the democrat way of doing things now. By any means necessary.

Well if you can change the voting laws in your favor then just redistrict your area so you'll win.

That's the democrat way of doing things now. By any means necessary.
The incredible thing is that they accuse Republicans of doing it, and then they do it themselves.

And yup.…to the devious, cheating Democrats, the ends justify the means. Right out of Russian philosophy.

That will never happen with Philly and Pittsburgh on either side, and Harrisburg in the middle...
No chance? Independents were so disgusted with far left policies in Virginia that they were able to overcome the populous Northern Virginia voters and get Youngkin the win.

That's what they said about Virginia.

I hope you're right, but I'm a bit on the pessimistic side when it comes to that. It will be interesting to see how the open US Senate seat goes as well. It did go to Trump in 2016, and should have in 2020, so it's not out of the realm of possibility.

I hope you're right, but I'm a bit on the pessimistic side when it comes to that. It will be interesting to see how the open US Senate seat goes as well. It did go to Trump in 2016, and should have in 2020, so it's not out of the realm of possibility.
You guys will have to put in the work in the way of a small army of poll watchers and lawyers in the dem areas like we did.....If you are lazy in that regard then you get what you get, it really is as simple as that. Get busy.

You guys will have to put in the work in the way of a small army of poll watchers and lawyers in the dem areas like we did.....If you are lazy in that regard then you get what you get, it really is as simple as that. Get busy.
Wasn‘t it odd the way Fairfax County had “problems“ with their vote counting machines - what? all of them? Simultaneously? - and claimed they couldn’t begin to report any results whatsoever until many of the southern, conservative counties had most of their votes counted? It struck me as just another version of “HALT!!!!!!” that the Dems did in the 2020 election.

Wasn‘t it odd the way Fairfax County had “problems“ with their vote counting machines - what? all of them? Simultaneously? - and claimed they couldn’t begin to report results until many of the southern, conservative counties had most of their votes counted? It struck me as just another version of “HALT!!!!!!” that the Dems did in the 2020 election.
Yeah, they always do that but this time they had lawyers breathing down their necks and things went a bit quicker.

LOL....We had so many poll watchers there during the early in-person voting period that the Fairfax Co. Registrar tried hinting at "voter intimidation" but even WAPO was not buying that.

Forum List

Back