renting white guys in china

This is exploitation and needs to be stopped.

it isn't ethical, but also any one who believes these fake companies and speakers is retarded because simple googling or looking up of company information will prove tthem false. I have no problem with 'exploiting' people who perform no due diligence

I meant they are exploiting those unemployed white guys. The Left would be up in arms if companies hired blacks to front for them in Africa.

Owning a white guy is wrong, so renting makes more sense. Plus who wants to own a depreciating asset?

I meant they are exploiting those unemployed white guys. The Left would be up in arms if companies hired blacks to front for them in Africa.

how are they exploiting them? they get 1k a week which is not bad at all for what they are doing and they get free food, nice hotels, parties, etc

I don't see this as exploitation at all. The white guys AGREED to due this for a fee.

how are they exploiting them? they get 1k a week which is not bad at all for what they are doing and they get free food, nice hotels, parties, etc

Ask the Left, not me. I just know it is exploitation because if white guys were doing the exact same thing it is exploitation, and my mother always told me that what is good for the goose is good for the gander. If you want details you will have to get them to clear it up for you.

Ask the Left, not me. I just know it is exploitation because if white guys were doing the exact same thing it is exploitation, and my mother always told me that what is good for the goose is good for the gander. If you want details you will have to get them to clear it up for you.

Is hiring my 14 y/o Spanish American brother in law to clean my pool exploitation then? Oh shit, where is ravi to clear this up for me.

Oh, I make my wife wear a Somberero and call me dick grande del señor to, is that exploitation lefties???

ah so you are a troll

Am I the only one to who read the article and thought, where do I sign up for this!?! Money, trip, and parties sounds like the perfect job and all I have to do is bullshit a crowd... Guess I'm not as scrupulous as many of the USMB crowd. :eusa_think:

Forum List

Back