remove the tooth...

I think you should ask posters about this magic powder. No such thing. Lewdog is right. Or ask Russia what this magic
powder is.. I healed fine without anything.

I gave you a link, learn materiel ...

So, it is proved that pulling a tooth in America costs 1500 dollars
In Russia it costs $ 35

Even if the Americans prove that in America it costs 300-500 dollars, it is 10 times more expensive than in Russia
$ 300 is too much for an American to remove a tooth

Sorry I still don't know what the fuck you are talking about. Powder for better healing?

you do not know anything at all

No idea what powder you are talking about.

Maybe they think an antibiotic is this mysterious powder? Though not all people need them after having a tooth pulled. Or maybe Goody's headache powder?

goodys-extra-strength-headache-relief-powder.png

Even if the Americans prove that in America it costs 300-500 dollars, it is 10 times more expensive than in Russia

You still don't understand there are several different ways a tooth might need to be extracted, all of which cost different amounts.

You still don't understand there are several different ways a tooth might need to be extracted, all of which cost different amounts.

I still understand that the Doctor should deal with such issues.
In America, an ordinary citizen is engaged in this, since an American does not have the money to pay for a Doctor's services :04:

I still understand that the Doctor should deal with such issues.
In America, an ordinary citizen is engaged in this, since an American does not have the money to pay for a Doctor's services :04:

What are you talking about?

Do you have a clue how economics works? If no one could afford to see a doctor then they would all either lower their prices or go out of business... and people would quit going into huge college debt to become a doctor or a dentist.

I suggest you do some research on U.S. sites about this kind of stuff if you want to get the right answers, and not a blog written by someone in Russia.

I had one tooth extracted 4 years ago & it cost about $600 after I shopped around & that was the best price I could find at the time.
Back in 1994 I had 4 wisdom teeth extracted for under $135 = $33 each,

Do you have a clue how economics works? If no one could afford to see a doctor then they would all either lower their prices or go out of business... and people would quit going into huge college debt to become a doctor or a dentist.

I suggest you do some research on U.S. sites about this kind of stuff if you want to get the right answers, and not a blog written by someone in Russia.
I advise you not to argue with me.
- You do not have enough Education
- You do not know the cost of American medicine
- You do not know anything about Russia
:04:

Forum List

Back