Reminder: DOJ found falsely planted malware at Trump tower deisgned to mimic ties to Russia

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Appearing on One America News Network Tuesday, Washington Free Beacon writer Adam Kredo dropped a timely reminder that fake evidence was likely planted on servers at Trump tower to make it appear that the Trump campaign was colluding with Russian entities.

“The more evidence that comes out, the more we are seeing that these claims were either manufactured, or like the officials said today, intelligence was released in a partial fashion, and some of that intelligence, as they said on the hill, was ‘dead wrong’. the writer added.

Reminder: DOJ Found Falsely Planted Malware At Trump Tower Designed to Mimic Ties To Russia

Dovetails with Wikileaks revelation that CIA can stage 'Russian' cyber hacks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I heard about this awhile ago but of course it never makes it out to MSM because oh we can never have Trump being set up.

Between this and the wikileaks about malware, why is it any surprise I want evidence Russia hacked everyone?
You ALWAYS get called crazy when you question the collective.

Between this and the wikileaks about malware, why is it any surprise I want evidence Russia hacked everyone?

Harley, there are no other news stories on this , infowars is part of a FBI investigation ...

Here is a rightwing news link

FBI Probing Breitbart, InfoWars In Russian Influence Investigation
Fair point. But the wikileaks cables are real

What?

Harley, there are no other news stories on this , infowars is part of a FBI investigation ...

What?
talking about how the CIA uses used malware so they can frame other people for doing it. Specifically, the Russian Federation.
Did you not hear about that?

What?
talking about how the CIA uses used malware so they can frame other people for doing it. Specifically, the Russian Federation.

Do you have a link...I thought that story was de-bunked

What?

Do you have a link...I thought that story was de-bunked
link to the de bunk?

It is now confirmed; Trump was being wiretapped by the Obama regime.
Drudge Report
Bullshyt. The Drudge report does not confirm trump was being wiretapped and doesn't make that claim. In fact, it reports the exact opposite.
OK, let me break it down for the reading impaired.

1. Trump and his people were under electronic surveillance - FACT. You can dance around and call it only incidental or whatever, but the records were kept and the names not masked. - also FACT.

2. This electronic surveillance began while Obama was President - FACT.

3. As President, Obama is ultimately responsible for the actions of his people - FACT.

Summary; the Obama regime had Trump under electronic surveillance (in the vernacular, Trump was being "wire tapped") during and after the election. - FACT.

Last edited:
3. As President, Obama is ultimately responsible for the actions of his people - FACT.
I suppose you're the type of partisan brainless who blames Obama when the postman loses your mail.

This sort of thinking is why you're a fucking retard that feels worthless and can't find a job and thus forced to leech off the rest of us.

Forum List

Back