Remembering John McCain in photos from The left from2008

You have to be a world class asshole if that piece of shit Barack Hussein Obama speaks at your Memorial.

Obama is giving the best eulogy right now. The guy is pure class. The total opposite of Trump. Black instead of prison orange.

A typical demagogue uses the worst aspects of his opposition as 'proof' that all of his opposition thinks that way. If I were to say Nazis are now the Trumpian movemy, I too would be a demagogue.

But I have no respect for demagoguery. Why do you?

A typical demagogue uses the worst aspects of his opposition as 'proof' that all of his opposition thinks that way. If I were to say Nazis are now the Trumpian movemy, I too would be a demagogue.

What do you mean.? Trump has more white nationalists in his administration then he has African-Americans.
Didn’t we lose two more over the last couple weeks because they were attending Nazi rally’s?

I think they press thinks that no one remembers 10whole years ago.

We do.

Those who pretend that McCain was not slaughter by th left are simply lying.

Our wonderful resident liberals on the USMB won’t even admit what not only TRUE, BUT EASILY PROVABLE.

It's also completely irrelevant. What some chucklehead did 10 years ago has nothing to do with the complete lack of decorum shown by a supposed president acting like a 10 year old throwing a tantrum because he wasn't invited to a funeral.

Look at the dumb fuck trying to make this about Trump. Pathetic

10 years ago the left demonized McCain and suddenly he's their new poster child. You loons fool nobody

Trump has crushed the left on the issues, jobs, economy, trade, personal attacks is all the liberals have.

Obama is giving the best eulogy right now. The guy is pure class. The total opposite of Trump. Black instead of prison orange.

What was the exact day McCain was no longer a racist to you, personally?

What do you mean.? Trump has more white nationalists in his administration then he has African-Americans.
Didn’t we lose two more over the last couple weeks because they were attending Nazi rally’s?

You are very articulate, but you monkey around with the truth.

Nope. The definition of hypocritical is not in question. It is a common english word and if you are confused, use a dictionary.

In this case, I described the behavior of the Left, in relation to McCain, which has been hypocritical.

THe lib media used to give McCain all kind of good press, back when he was their inside man in the GOP often snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

The problem here is that as is normal for you, you have a different definition for words depending on if you are dealing with the right or the left. It makes it hard to keep up with what you are talking about.

Bullshit. I am not the topic. Neither of us are confused about the meaning of the word hypocritical.

If you want to defend the actions of the Left, on this issue, then do so, and stop playing games.

I am not defending anything, I am laughing my ass off at the hypocritical actions of the Trump sheep who ignore Trump's full support of Ted Cruz after all that Trump said about him during the election.

In your zeal to point out the hypocritical actions of the left, you put your own on full display at the same time, which is often the case.

Making up, after an internal fight, is hardly the same as the vile games the media has played.

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

You are a master level justifier! I am damn impressed. It is always different when it is someone on the right, they are impervious to wrong doing or ill thoughts.

And people wonder why this country is going down the shitter!

Republicans need to work together, to defeat the bat shit crazy dems.

Yes, it is somewhat sleazy. That is the way political parties work.

The Press is not supposed to be playing that game. They are supposed to be reporting the news, not crafting propaganda campaigns.

McCain was not running AGAINST the media when he ran for the Presidency.

What part of this is confusing to you?

The problem here is that as is normal for you, you have a different definition for words depending on if you are dealing with the right or the left. It makes it hard to keep up with what you are talking about.

Bullshit. I am not the topic. Neither of us are confused about the meaning of the word hypocritical.

If you want to defend the actions of the Left, on this issue, then do so, and stop playing games.

I am not defending anything, I am laughing my ass off at the hypocritical actions of the Trump sheep who ignore Trump's full support of Ted Cruz after all that Trump said about him during the election.

In your zeal to point out the hypocritical actions of the left, you put your own on full display at the same time, which is often the case.

Making up, after an internal fight, is hardly the same as the vile games the media has played.

You are a master level justifier! I am damn impressed. It is always different when it is someone on the right, they are impervious to wrong doing or ill thoughts.

The Press is not supposed to be playing that game. They are supposed to be reporting the news, not crafting propaganda campaigns.

Not confused at all. It must be nice to live in a fantasy world where you chosen party is incapable of every doing a thing wrong.

Well, they do say that ignorance is bliss, so you must be one happy mo-fo.

Not confused at all. It must be nice to live in a fantasy world where you chosen party is incapable of every doing a thing wrong.

I've never complained when dems work together after having a tough primary.

Maybe it is just because it is institutionalized sleaziness, and I am used to it.

But I have not attacked the dems for it, and given the republicans a pass for it.

YOu are just being an ass.

Maybe it is just because it is institutionalized sleaziness, and I am used to it.

But I have not attacked the dems for it, and given the republicans a pass for it.

An ass like this one...

0d12f0c18e2e43218248afd314879105.jpg

An ass like this one...

5tf4c.jpg

An ass like this one...

5tf4c.jpg

If you are disturbed by that ass, you have to be gay, which is ok with me!

An ass like this one...

5tf4c.jpg

I'm not thinking of you, as that, no matter how you self identify.

And this, is the end of this thread.

An ass like this one...

5tf4c.jpg

Tisk tisk. Offer a picture of one of the finest asses in the world as a way to lighten the mood and this is what happens.

Damn shame when politics will not allow you to enjoy the beauty that god created.

An ass like this one...

5tf4c.jpg

Tisk tisk. Offer a picture of one of the finest asses in the world as a way to lighten the mood and this is what happens.

Damn shame when politics will not allow you to enjoy the beauty that god created.

Damn shame that you are an ass in every thread and then pretend not to understand why when you get treated in kind.

Damn shame that you are an ass in every thread and then pretend not to understand why when you get treated in kind.

My puppy is back! How have you been.

Thanks for coming into this thread just to respond to me! Makes me feel so loved.

My puppy is back! How have you been.

Thanks for coming into this thread just to respond to me! Makes me feel so loved.

Sure thing kid.

Forum List

Back