Status
Not open for further replies.
SpainFire.jpg

Windsor Tower, Madrid

The next day
images

What brought down WTC 7?
wtc 7 collapse - YouTube
1. Structural damage by a big-assed airplane.
2. 8000 gallons of jet fuel.
3. Gravity.

that building is still standing you moron

9/11 Widow & Lawyer sanctioned by Corrupt Zionist Judge

9/11 Widow & lawyer sanctioned for motions which “reflect anti-Semitism in a raw and ugly form.”
A federal court in New York has sanctioned the widow of a 9/11 victim as well as her attorney, for filing “a series of offensive insinuations, unmistakably anti-Semitic.” California Attorney Bruce Leichty and Appellant Ellen Mariani were both chided and fined by the court in an 11-page decision dated May 15th. The case, Ransmeier v. UAL Corporation, et al., was heard in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit. “We conclude that Appellant and her attorney’s conduct in prosecuting this appeal was frivolous and offensive,” the court proclaimed, “and therefore warrants the imposition of sanctions.”

Our October 2012 run-down ‘9/11 Widow Faces Sanctions For Objecting To Judges Israeli Ties‘ was dubbed an “excellent article” by the Ellen Mariani Legal Defense Fund and explains how the 9/11 widow and her lawyer were threatened with sanctions for “deeply troubling personal slurs” against U.S. District Court Judge Alvin Hellerstein
9/11 Widow & Lawyer sanctioned by Corrupt Zionist Judge | Veterans Today
Every case pertaining to 9/11 has been handled by one Zionist Judge, Alvin Hellerstein

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/10/...s-no-regret-that-none-ever-went-to-trial.html
hmn?

How did a trillion dollar military and intelligence infrastructure fail four times in one day? Just tell us how that happened. ~ Cynthia McKinney

Are you sure you're Jewish? If you are, you're some kind of Benedict Arnold.
All Jews are not racist psychopaths, hellbent on murder. Some Jews actually believe thou shalt not kill and know in their souls that G-d doesn't want us killing his children. Funny, isn't it? You see, Jews made a covenant with G-d and one contingency of our people being returned to the holy land is that we remain loyal to the nations we reside in during our diaspora. The fact that our government HAD TO CLASSIFY INFORMATION PERTAINING TO THE GREATEST MASS MURDER IN OUR HISTORY should tell us that something is fucked, let alone the MULTIPLE MOSSAD CELLS ARRESTED THAT DAY AND AS REPORTED ABOVE WERE CAUGHT! The news clips of the time above are quite damning. Let me start a thread for you that should clear this up.

Are you sure you're Jewish? If you are, you're some kind of Benedict Arnold.
All Jews are not racist psychopaths, hellbent on murder. Some Jews actually believe thou shalt not kill and know in their souls that G-d doesn't want us killing his children. Funny, isn't it? You see, Jews made a covenant with G-d and one contingency of our people being returned to the holy land is that we remain loyal to the nations we reside in during our diaspora. The fact that our government HAD TO CLASSIFY INFORMATION PERTAINING TO THE GREATEST MASS MURDER IN OUR HISTORY should tell us that something is fucked, let alone the MULTIPLE MOSSAD CELLS ARRESTED THAT DAY AND AS REPORTED ABOVE WERE CAUGHT! The news clips of the time above are quite damning. Let me start a thread for you that should clear this up.

PLEASE DO! We have so little to laugh at these days of radical Islamist's killing us infidels all over the world.

9/11 was the biggest crime committed on US soil but there was never an investigation to find out who did it.

Doesn't that seem strange to anyone?

9/11 was the biggest crime committed on US soil but there was never an investigation to find out who did it.

Shouln't you be entertaining your fellow conspiracy theorists in the correct forum?

Shouln't you be entertaining your fellow conspiracy theorists in the correct forum?
No conspiracy theory involved. This crime has never been investigated.

Why not?

I remember hearings in the gov't about that catastrophe.
Not about who did it.

No conspiracy theory involved. This crime has never been investigated.

Why not?

I remember hearings in the gov't about that catastrophe.
Not about who did it.
We will now be entertained with tinmore's loopy conspiracy theories.

I notice this article was from a year ago, and that website, that appears to be Asian or Chinese, shows no news stories from today, 9/11/2012, about 911, when I try to retrieve current news.

Should I assume 911 is just old news now?

Or can you tell me the point of your posting these year old photos?

Should I print the photos and cut them up in a million pieces or feed them to my dog or something?

I am just trying to figure out the point of your post.

Sherri

I notice this article was from a year ago, and that website, that appears to be Asian or Chinese, shows no news stories from today, 9/11/2012, about 911, when I try to retrieve current news.

Should I assume 911 is just old news now?

Or can you tell me the point of your posting these year old photos?

Should I print the photos and cut them up in a million pieces or feed them to my dog or something?

I am just trying to figure out the point of your post.

Sherri

“Let us Americans never forget the worst terrorist attack ever committed on American soil.”

“. . . And let us forever remember the innocent victims & their grieving families of this American tragedy.”

LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

"I am just trying to figure out the point of your post."

()

p.s.:

“Should I..... assume 911 is just old news now?”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back