Remembering 911

Status
Not open for further replies.

MJB12741

Gold Member
Feb 19, 2012
Let us Americans never forget the worst terrorist attack ever committed on American soil. And let us forever remember the innocent victims & their grieving families of this American tragedy. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Vengeange Is Mine, I Thought The Lord Said That

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The question I got up thinking about is how many more lives will America take to avenge 911?

We have already caused the deaths of over 1 million in Iraq, we are still carrying out civilian slaughters in Afghanistan that all can read about regularly in news reports on the internet, google drones Afghanistan

It may seem painless, but drone war in Afghanistan is destroying the West's reputation - Telegraph

Vengeance Is Mine Sayeth The Lord

Romans 12:19 (King James Version) Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath; for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, sayeth the Lord

Deuteronomy 32:35 (King James Version) To me belongeth vengeance and recompense; their foot shall slide in due time; for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste

Sherri

I notice this article was from a year ago, and that website, that appears to be Asian or Chinese, shows no news stories from today, 9/11/2012, about 911, when I try to retrieve current news.

Should I assume 911 is just old news now?

Or can you tell me the point of your posting these year old photos?

Should I print the photos and cut them up in a million pieces or feed them to my dog or something?

I am just trying to figure out the point of your post.

Sherri

I notice this article was from a year ago, and that website, that appears to be Asian or Chinese, shows no news stories from today, 9/11/2012, about 911, when I try to retrieve current news.

Should I print the photos and cut them up in a million pieces or feed them to my dog or something?

Sherri
Blood Of Heroes | Memorials

This Sherri, is the "point of my post." But then, no one expects you to understand what it means to be an American.

Americans honor 9/11 victims | Examiner Enterprise, Bartlesville

Sherri

This website provides responsible criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report by senior military, intelligence and government officials.

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report
You will notice that the military personnel are all retired. They are civilians now. Active duty officers would be severely admonished for making statements.
I watched those buildings collapse and as I had predicted and stated an hour before that the weight of the structure above the fire would fall and telescope the buildings after 8,000 gallons of aviation fuel heated the metal skeleton of the buildings to cause it to fail. No scientist or engineer could ever change my mind.

This website provides responsible criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report by senior military, intelligence and government officials.

You will notice that the military personnel are all retired. They are civilians now. Active duty officers would be severely admonished for making statements.
I watched those buildings collapse and as I had predicted and stated an hour before that the weight of the structure above the fire would fall and telescope the buildings after 8,000 gallons of aviation fuel heated the metal skeleton of the buildings to cause it to fail. No scientist or engineer could ever change my mind.

so what happened to the steel central core Einstein and what about building 7 ?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnLMAzUIb5M]9/11 Redux Pt1 - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QXYNcVuBPM&feature=relmfu]9/11 Redux Pt2 - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSqzziSGonI&feature=relmfu]9/11 Redux Pt3 - YouTube[/ame]

When you have a fire fed by Aviation Fuel it is only a matter of time before heat and flame gets the best of Bolts, Welds, and load bearing Steel... This isn't rocket science.

When you have a fire fed by Aviation Fuel it is only a matter of time before heat and flame gets the best of Bolts, Welds, and load bearing Steel... This isn't rocket science.

A hot fire produces little smoke. A cold fire produces a lot of smoke.

So, a cold fire in one corner of a building caused it to collapse straight down.

Strange that some people believe that can happen.

It's high school physics and chemistry----as combustion persists----and IGNITE materials---reactions of increasing EXOTHERMIC nature proceed. Once the flashpoint of a material with HIGH ENERGY bonds is attained----combustion of that material proceeds producing even HIGHER TEMPERATURES ------that's why when large buildings burn---even metal melts------its easy-----high school stuff did any of you guys graduate high school? remember "endothermic" "exothermic" remember those chemical equations? if the buildings did not collapse ----what did you think would happen-------the fire would go out and they would cool down and be as good as new? I have seen many buildings on fire-----the bigger and more complex is the structure---with increasingly strong materials and plastics etc----the hotter they burn. I do have a sense that somehow the firemen were not able to put this one out by aiming a jet of water at it

Wake up America. Only the Zionists are smart enough to plan the evil of 911 & hire Muslims to carry it out & take the blame. Go tell your neighbors.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

A hot fire produces little smoke. A cold fire produces a lot of smoke.

So, a cold fire in one corner of a building caused it to collapse straight down.

Strange that some people believe that can happen.

What one corner? People who did manage to get out said that stairwells in 3 of 4 corners on their floor were completely impassible. An Airplane full of fuel has exploded taking out many load bearing beams on impact, combined with the heat from the fire and the weight of the building above, it was only a matter of time. Oh, and the building collapsing straight down is called Gravity.

SpainFire.jpg

Windsor Tower, Madrid

The next day
images

What brought down WTC 7?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD06SAf0p9A]wtc 7 collapse - YouTube[/ame]

really ????
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65Qg_-89Zr8]Bad Ass Skyscraper Fires and Destruction!! Awesome!! - YouTube[/ame]

and speaking of rocket science....

Dwain Deets, MS Physics, MS Eng – Former Director, Aerospace Projects, NASA Dryden Flight Research Center. Before this appointment, he served as Director, Research Engineering Division at Dryden. Recipient of the NASA Exceptional Service Award and the Presidential Meritorious Rank Award in the Senior Executive Service (1988). Selected presenter of the Wright Brothers Lectureship in Aeronautics, a distinguished speaking engagement sponsored by the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) (1986). Included in "Who's Who in Science and Engineering" 1993 - 2000. Former Chairman of the Aerospace Control and Guidance Systems Committee of the Society of Automotive Engineers. Former Member, AIAA Committee on Society and Aerospace Technology. 37 year NASA career.

Statement in support of Architects and Engineers petition:
"The many visual images (massive structural members being hurled horizontally, huge pyroclastic clouds, etc.) leave no doubt in my mind explosives were involved [in the destruction of the World Trade Center]." World Trade Center Building 7 Demolished on 9/11? | AE911Truth

Signatory: Petition requesting a reinvestigation of 9/11, signed by more than 1,500 Architects and Engineers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back