Remember when SNL was actually funny?

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Yeah, me neither.

If you think SNL is funny these days you might think this is funny:

or this

Now Ben Shapiro's munchkin voice *is* funny, but that is neither here nor there.

Now this is funny:

The writers at SNL should channel Don Rickles.

I really wouldn't know because the only time that I have ever watched the show was when Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen were on there 14 years ago. :D :D :D

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly (a day one fan of the girls)

I wouldn't think wanting to remove 15 million Americans human rights funny either...

What is wrong about standing up for freedom and individual liberty? It certainly may not be funny as it's a very serious subject but if that is what they're focused on I am fine with it.

I don't think their focus is on funny.

SNL used to be ok. Its too stupid and slapstick now.

Adam Sandler was the last of the greats.

If you want a good laugh, google Adam Sandlers song "Piece of shit car." OMFG that's funny.

I loved Norm Macdonald's Weekend Update when he would come right out and call Michael Jackson a pedophile. Try doing that on TV today.

Yeah, me neither.

or this

Now Ben Shapiro's munchkin voice *is* funny, but that is neither here nor there.

Now this is funny:

Nope. I have never watched and never will. Just not my thing,I prefer ACTUAL comedians like Gabriel Iglesias,Jeff Dunham,Jeff Foxworthy etc.

Anybody who thinks their early years were the best are nostalgic asshats. Dennis Miller was about as funny as childhood leukaemia. Chevy Chase blew donkey dick.

Yeah, me neither.

or this

Now this is funny:

SNL is very funny with Donald Trump. Of course, Trump himself provides the material. All the writers have to do is watch the news and see what dumb thing Trump does.

Forum List

Back