Remember when rioters burned down Marksville, Louisianna after cops killed 6 year old white boy?

Me neither.

The cops by the way are black.

Video released shows officers shooting 6-year-old
By John Newsome, CNN

A Louisiana judge released body cam video Wednesday showing officers firing multiple rounds into a car, unknowingly striking and killing a 6-year-old boy.

The incident, which happened in September 2015,resulted in the indictments of two marshals on second degree murder and second degree attempted murder charges.
The marshals began pursuing the car after they witnessed an argument between a man and his girlfriend in front of a local bar, a source told CNN. Officers moved to detain the man, identified as Christopher Few, who took off in his car.

Body cam video released in shooting death of 6-year-old - CNN.com

The shooters were indicted. No protests needed to demand justice.

Next.

Look dumbshits, were they indicted two hours after the incident?
The whole point here, is had it been a black kid shot and killed by two white cops, the fucking black community wouldn't have waited for any goddamn indictment, they would have been out on the streets that night burning and pillaging!!!

Incorrect.

You have huge holes in your logic. Do you know how many police shootings of unarmed black men or boys went by without any protests at all over the past five years?

There weren't even protests in Cleveland the same day that Tamir Rice was killed. The first protests were more than two days after the incident and were peaceful. No burning and pillaging at all.

You are working with false assumptions and no facts.

So...fuck off.

Wow two whole days!

Me neither.

By John Newsome, CNN

A Louisiana judge released body cam video Wednesday showing officers firing multiple rounds into a car, unknowingly striking and killing a 6-year-old boy.

The incident, which happened in September 2015,resulted in the indictments of two marshals on second degree murder and second degree attempted murder charges.
The marshals began pursuing the car after they witnessed an argument between a man and his girlfriend in front of a local bar, a source told CNN. Officers moved to detain the man, identified as Christopher Few, who took off in his car.

Next.

The whole point here, is had it been a black kid shot and killed by two white cops, the fucking black community wouldn't have waited for any goddamn indictment, they would have been out on the streets that night burning and pillaging!!!

Incorrect.

You have huge holes in your logic. Do you know how many police shootings of unarmed black men or boys went by without any protests at all over the past five years?

There weren't even protests in Cleveland the same day that Tamir Rice was killed. The first protests were more than two days after the incident and were peaceful. No burning and pillaging at all.

So...fuck off.

Wow two whole days!

Yes. And the two guys In the OP were charged less than 48 hours after they shot the kid.

You are failing.

Those 2 coons deserve the death penalty. That was NOT 2nd degree murder,that was first degree murder. They just opened fire on a man sitting in a car with his hands up with the car sitting still. They had also recently harassed the driver...The video is graphic and heartbreaking.

Those 2 coons deserve the death penalty. That was NOT 2nd degree murder,that was first degree murder. They just opened fire on a man sitting in a car with his hands up with the car sitting still. They had also recently harassed the driver...The video is graphic and heartbreaking.

Please. Grab your phone....go find a black man....and call him a coon on video.

Thanks.

Me neither.

By John Newsome, CNN

Next.

Incorrect.

So...fuck off.

Wow two whole days!

Yes. And the two guys In the OP were charged less than 48 hours after they shot the kid.

You are failing.

I almost feel sorry for how bad that backfired on him. Lol

Me neither.

By John Newsome, CNN

Next.

Incorrect.

So...fuck off.

Wow two whole days!

You are failing.

How long after the Michael Brown shooting until they were tearing the town apart?

They were rioting the next night.

Last edited:
Me neither.

By John Newsome, CNN

It shows one of two things:

1. Whites don't care if other whites get shot unjustly by cops

or

2. The cops involved are already under arrest and charged with murder

You pick

Next.

Incorrect.

So...fuck off.

Wow two whole days!

You are failing.

How long after the Michael Brown shooting until they were tearing the town apart?

Listen here, dummy. I put your argument down. Now I will educate you.

Michael Brown wasn't the reason people in Fergusson protested. He simply represented the frustration that they were feeling for years. You are too stupid to understand that...so you point to that case as your example.

So stupid.

Incorrect.

So...fuck off.

Wow two whole days!

You are failing.

Michael Brown wasn't the reason people in Fergusson protested. He simply represented the frustration that they were feeling for years. You are too stupid to understand that...so you point to that case as your example.

So stupid.

I think Digital should use a lifeline.

Me neither.

By John Newsome, CNN

I blame the man who took off in the car. Fleeing is what made him a wanted man and to think that the law wouldn't act because he had a kid with him in my opinion is what makes him a murderer, especially if the law didn't know that a kid was in the picture in first place.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Incorrect.

So...fuck off.

Wow two whole days!

You are failing.

So stupid.

Fail.

I get that they're frustrated, even though stats have shown when it comes to lethal force whites are shot at about the same rate.

Even with that perception, we've seen too many cases where blacks hit the streets and raise hell before the facts come in. We just saw it again in Charleston.

Me neither.

By John Newsome, CNN

It shows one of two things:

1. Whites don't care if other whites get shot unjustly by cops

or

2. The cops involved are already under arrest and charged with murder

You pick

I choose neither. Most whites are not going to connect their race to a police shooting and they will wait until an investigation occurs before drawing a conclusion.

Incorrect.

So...fuck off.

Wow two whole days!

You are failing.

So stupid.

I think Digital should use a lifeline.

Not needed. There is ample evidence from past shootings to see how many in the black community react before the facts come in.

The black community waiting patiently for an investigation:

At least 175 face vandalism, violent-crime charges in Charlotte protests

The Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department made 82 arrests related to property damage and violent crime during protests Sept. 20 through Tuesday over the fatal shooting of Keith Lamont Scott by a police officer.

As of Thursday, another 95 warrants had been issued on others accused of participating in the looting and vandalism, police said. Twenty-two suspects involved in some of those warrants have been arrested. Police do not have a total number of suspects involved in all 95 warrants but said some suspects face multiple warrants.

“These arrests are largely due to the countless hours of video surveillance and tireless work from investigators to bring these suspects to justice,” CMPD said in a news release.

Read more here: 82 arrests made during week of Charlotte protests

Incorrect.

So...fuck off.

Wow two whole days!

You are failing.

So stupid.

Fail.

I get that they're frustrated, even though stats have shown when it comes to lethal force whites are shot at about the same rate.

Even with that perception, we've seen too many cases where blacks hit the streets and raise hell before the facts come in. We just saw it again in Charleston.

No. You don't get to lie as if you are not lying.

Your thread premise is whack. Own it.

Why were there no protests in Tulsa?

You might be brain dead.

Wow two whole days!

You are failing.

So stupid.

Fail.

You might be brain dead.

You must have been asleep the last few years. Did you miss the Baltimore riots too?

You are failing.

So stupid.

Fail.

You might be brain dead.

You must have been asleep the last few years. Did you miss the Baltimore riots too?

I asked a question. Did you miss it?

Forum List

Back