Remember when banning gas stoves was not true?

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
New York would be the first state to take this step through legislative action; California and Washington have done so through building codes.

The state’s budget will ban fossil fuel combustion in most new buildings under seven stories starting in 2026, with larger buildings covered in 2029. That means no propane heating and no gas furnaces or stoves in most new construction.

New York set to ban gas furnaces, stoves in new buildings

New York would be the first state to take this step through legislative action; California and Washington have done so through building codes.

The state’s budget will ban fossil fuel combustion in most new buildings under seven stories starting in 2026, with larger buildings covered in 2029. That means no propane heating and no gas furnaces or stoves in most new construction.

New York set to ban gas furnaces, stoves in new buildings
They can freeze for all i care......

Wow Democrats have reached a whole new level of stupid. I lived in NY. Winters can stretch 5-6 months long with sub zero temps. The most energy efficient way to heat a home there is gas fired radiant hot water systems. Trying to heat a home with electricity when it gets that cold is going to cost homeowners a shit ton of money and the fossil fuels burned to generate the electricity will be ridiculous.

Dems are DUMB!

Wow Democrats have reached a whole new level of stupid. I lived in NY. Winters can stretch 5-6 months long with sub zero temps. The most energy efficient way to heat a home there is gas fired radiant hot water systems. Trying to heat a home with electricity when it gets that cold is going to cost homeowners a shit ton of money and the fossil fuels burned to generate the electricity will be ridiculous.

Dems are DUMB!

If we have an extended period of time with a power outage, you can boil a spaghetti pot of water and get some comfort. NYs weather can get even worse than ours. When a storm knocks out millions of people, it can take days and even a week or so to get it restored. They have to give plows time to open up the streets again to allow electric companies from other states to come in and help.

In the future look for water lines busting in homes everywhere. The alternative? Invest 5K or so for a gasoline powered generator and hope you can find someplace to get gasoline. If they had natural gas, it would come on automatically and stay running until the power is restored.
It's like I've always said, Democrats are checkers players and Republicans are chess players that think seven or eight moves ahead of time.

Forum List

Back