Remember when America was "American"? Did politicians F*Ck this up?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Before you whack-jobs lose your mind....Let me rob the words from your mouth and say, by American I don't mean WHITE.
Remember standing in line somewhere and conversing with likeminded strangers who spoke your same language?
Remember continuously making new friends through these random conversations?
Remember sending your kids to schools full of likeminded kids?
Remember smiling and waving to strangers?
Remember when family values, church and God were important to most Americans?
Remember when foreigners came to America to become truly AMERICAN-ized?

Politicians and Bureaucrats everywhere fight to preserve almost everything but what may matter most in the end. How did they fuck it all up and allow things to become so twisted?

Before you whack-jobs lose your mind....Let me rob the words from your mouth and say, by American I don't mean WHITE.
Remember standing in line somewhere and conversing with likeminded strangers who spoke your same language?

Politicians and Bureaucrats everywhere fight to preserve almost everything but what may matter most in the end. How did they fuck it all up and allow things to become so twisted?

IMO, it all started in the 60s.

----------------------------------------------------- yep , i remember . Politicians didn't mess up , they purposely destroyed the way things were . See democrat 'dead kennedy' immigration bill or revamping of immigration that was done with republican consent in the mid 60s BLoser .

America is the same America it's always been. If you don't like it, then get the fuck out. I think Saudi Arabia may be a perfect fit for you.

True.
The soil is the same...just full of fucked up twisted sub-human trash

----------------------------------------------------- yep , i remember . Politicians didn't mess up , they purposely destroyed the way things were . See democrat 'dead kennedy' immigration bill or revamping of immigration that was done with republican consent in the mid 60s BLoser .

You guys nailed it!

This thread =
giphy.gif

America is the same America it's always been. If you don't like it, then get the fuck out. I think Saudi Arabia may be a perfect fit for you.

True.

People who have a different opinion than you = "sub-human trash." This is why conservatives have no future in America.

Haha..."no future"?
We own all of D.C....no?

True.

People who have a different opinion than you = "sub-human trash." This is why conservatives have no future in America.

Haha..."no future"?
We own all of D.C....no?

Have you seen how millenials vote? It's overwhelmingly democrat.

True.

Metinks you are feeling the prevailing winds wrongly.

True.

Metinks you are feeling the prevailing winds wrongly.

Methinks you are delusional and refuse to read the writing on the wall.

True.

Haha..."no future"?
We own all of D.C....no?

Yeah but they grow up.

People used to say "Merry Christmas" to strangers during the holidays without the fear of offending them.

You guys nailed it!
-------------------------------------------- and my main point is that politicians did not make a mistake or mess up [oopsy we made made a mistake] but that they have purposely done the destruction . And its republican like the 'bushs' and democrats like mrobama . My thoughts are that R. Reagan started the problem with his amnesty but his 'v.p.' ghw bush and son kept it going . Luckily 'jeb bush' failed or he woulda kept things going , same with hilary . ------------------- just for interesting info , check out 'jeb bush' immediate family and wife BLoser .

True.

Haha..."no future"?
We own all of D.C....no?

Yeah but they grow up.
Whether they want to or not.

Yes.

Those all happened to me within the last few weeks.

If you Losercrats want to keep those "millenials" in line you're gonna have to like hell on setting up that universal basic income. Else when they find themselves forced to earn money to stay alive they're gonna want to be allowed to hold on to some of it.

Forum List

Back