Diane Fiendstain (D-USSR) ADMITS That she wants to FORCEFULLY DISARM AMERICANS

Contumacious

Radical Freedom
Aug 16, 2009
Adjuntas, PR , USA
The report plays a video in which Senator Feinstein said, “If I could have gotten 51 votes in the Senate of the United States, for an outright ban, picking up [every gun]… Mr. and Mrs. America, turn ‘em all in.”

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=blXkl9YVoHo"]EXHIBIT A[/ame]

If my memory serves, years ago a gunman entered her offices in SF and shot and killed one of her employees. I can relate to her bitterness about guns, but then again law abiding citizens have nothing to do with her bad experience do they?

What the liberals have trouble with is equating gun bans to the removal of all guns from public.

Criminals will not voluntarily give up their guns.

Liberals have trouble with REALITY!

If my memory serves, years ago a gunman entered her offices in SF and shot and killed one of her employees. I can relate to her bitterness about guns, but then again law abiding citizens have nothing to do with her bad experience do they?

That is correct.

Under our Constitution , Americans are not supposed to be collectively punished.

Feinstein campaigned for a Balanced Budget Amendment but promptly voted against it as soon as she was reelected.

Oh she's working so hard isn't she? That's so nice of her to care about us so much! :D

She should talk to her Rabbi

JPFO's Rabbi Dovid Bendory
explains why JPFO was founded, reminds us of just some of JPFO's terrific accomplishments, and then tells us what we are facing regarding our Second Amendment rights in the near future. This is a MUST WATCH video. Please spread it far and wide. "

Law abiding citizens will still be able to own guns for hunting and self-defense.

We just want to ban weapons of mass murder and wanna-be rambos.

Your memory is not very good. The Senator was the President of the Board of Supervisors when Dan White, a disgruntled former supervisor, entered the City Hall and assassinated Mayor Moscone and Supervisor Harvey Milk. Sen. Feinstein heard the shots and was one of the first to see the carnage.

Up until he assassinated the Mayor and Sup Milk, Dan White was a law abiding former police officer and former fire fighter.

Nice try to rewrite history. Funny how your mistakes always 'confirm' your opinions.

That video clip is from a 60 Minutes show about the 1994 assault weapons ban. They pointed out that the AWB banned the manufacture and importation of certain weapons and high capacity magazines, and so did not prevent people from still being able to buy existing ones which are still around in great quantities.

Feinstein is in the 60 Minutes show several times, and that particular clip is her talking about how she wanted to prevent the sale of existing such weapons, and if she had her way the government would confiscate assault weapons.

Not all guns. Assault weapons.

You need to be suspicious of out of context clips.

Nevertheless, her desire to come to people's homes and take their assault weapons is pretty damned chilling. I used to be ambivalent about gun registration, but people like Feinstein have pushed me solidly against registration.

Last edited:
The report plays a video in which Senator Feinstein said, “If I could have gotten 51 votes in the Senate of the United States, for an outright ban, picking up [every gun]… Mr. and Mrs. America, turn ‘em all in.”

EXHIBIT A

Watch the video in my last post and you will see that you are repeating a blatant lie. That [every gun] thing you did is bogus.

Think, for once. If she was really wanting to come and take all guns, do you really believe this is the only evidence there would be?

Your memory is not very good. The Senator was the President of the Board of Supervisors when Dan White, a disgruntled former supervisor, entered the City Hall and assassinated Mayor Moscone and Supervisor Harvey Milk. Sen. Feinstein heard the shots and was one of the first to see the carnage.

Up until he assassinated the Mayor and Sup Milk, Dan White was a law abiding former police officer and former fire fighter.

Nice try to rewrite history. Funny how your mistakes always 'confirm' your opinions.

Nice attack in the new politically correct zone. I said clearly at the beginning "If my memory serves" it has absolutely nothing to do with the wish to re write history,

Hey you fucking moron. The video is from 1995. Milk and White were NOT SHOT in 1995! They were killed in 1978.

The video points to the dishonorable Senator as saying, in 1995, that she would ban all gun ownership.

she also favors the ruling class being protected by armed people while keeping the citizens disarmed, thereby setting up another slaughter in history.

So, go get a refund on your education.

Nice attack in the new politically correct zone. I said clearly at the beginning "If my memory serves" it has absolutely nothing to do with the wish to re write history,

I see no attack. What I see is one poster helping out another poster with information they thought was correct, but wasn't.

Like they said, apparently your memory isn't very good, or, you're just trying to mislead others with false information.

Backing up your statements with actual links would fix that Willow. Shoot, you might even learn the truth if you'd actually research your claims rather than relying on "if memory serves".

I see no attack. What I see is one poster helping out another poster with information they thought was correct, but wasn't.

Like they said, apparently your memory isn't very good, or, you're just trying to mislead others with false information.

Backing up your statements with actual links would fix that Willow. Shoot, you might even learn the truth if you'd actually research your claims rather than relying on "if memory serves".

He attacked me for "re writing history" when I clearly said "If my memory serves."

He attacked me for "re writing history" when I clearly said "If my memory serves."

Probably because you were stating faulty information from your faulty memory as "fact".

Probably because you were stating faulty information from your faulty memory as "fact".

I like it that libturds are allowed to whine, re write the rulez and then break them.

Law abiding citizens will still be able to own guns for hunting and self-defense.

We just want to ban weapons of mass murder and wanna-be rambos.

We are not going to yield one inch. We do not need a license to exercise an unalienable right.

Forum List

Back