Remember those Iranian fast boats that were harassing our ships?

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Remember when Obama was President and those Iranian fast boats were harassing U.S. Naval vessels? They're nowhere to be seen any more.

Gee whiz. I wonder what changed since then?

"The Iranian military has halted the routine harassment by its armed “fast boats” of U.S. naval vessels in the Persian Gulf, the U.S. military said, a turnabout that officials welcomed but were at a loss to explain.

The boats for at least two years would dart toward the U.S. vessels as they passed through the Persian Gulf, risking miscalculation, but haven’t done so for five months, U.S. military officials said."

Iran's fast boats stop harassing U. Navy, baffling military

Wow it's amazing what action will do. People loved Obama because he was a pushover and didn't fight for the US. Now we have a guy in office that will....and voila....they scatter like roaches. The amazing thing was they were harassing us AFTER the Iran deal.......they had no respect for Obama.

Remember when Obama was President and those Iranian fast boats were harassing U.S. Naval vessels? They're nowhere to be seen any more.

"The Iranian military has halted the routine harassment by its armed “fast boats” of U.S. naval vessels in the Persian Gulf, the U.S. military said, a turnabout that officials welcomed but were at a loss to explain.

The boats for at least two years would dart toward the U.S. vessels as they passed through the Persian Gulf, risking miscalculation, but haven’t done so for five months, U.S. military officials said."

That’s because we don’t have a pussy in command.

Wow it's amazing what action will do. People loved Obama because he was a pushover and didn't fight for the US. Now we have a guy in office that will....and voila....they scatter like roaches. The amazing thing was they were harassing us AFTER the Iran deal.......they had no respect for Obama.

ever meet Iranians? Iranians have no respect for any non-Iranians------ESPECIALLY non-Aryan Iranians.
IMPORTANT-------Iranians are self--consciously ARYAN

Bingo! Trump should demand that they put that $1.8 billion back on a pallet and fly it back to the states immediately or else.

:lmao:

Thanks, Barry! Iran launches nuclear-capable missile tests monthly since Obama deal

ever meet Iranians? Iranians have no respect for any non-Iranians------ESPECIALLY non-Aryan Iranians.
LOL, I'm aware of history, it's funny though, you make them sound like white supremacists. But they do have respect for power, I doubt they will be harassing our ships.....we'll sink them so fast....

LOL, I'm aware of history, it's funny though, you make them sound like white supremacists. But they do have respect for power, I doubt they will be harassing our ships.....we'll sink them so fast....

they are like "white supremacists" They are IRANIAN SUPREMACISTS-----*** Shiite shit uber alles***---
specifically ***Iranian Shiite shit uber alles*** for Iranians-----arabs are something like polacks were
for adolf----even Shiite arabs

they are like "white supremacists" They are IRANIAN SUPREMACISTS-----*** Shiite shit uber alles***---
specifically ***Iranian Shiite shit uber alles*** for Iranians-----arabs are something like polacks were
for adolf----even Shiite arabs
LOL, I don't doubt that at all, it's just funny. Persians are proud of themselves, that's for sure.

By "Aryan" you mean that they don't cut the foreskins off their wieners.

By "Aryan" you mean that they don't cut the foreskins off their wieners.

they do-----but badly----half-heartedly

Forum List

Back