Remember the 2017 riots in Minneapolis when a police officer shot and killed Justine Ruszczyk Damond ?

This thread just proves the racism. Complaining that there are not protests against all murders by cop is a great idea. Complaining so much about the white woman murdered by a black cop while suggesting that the black man killed by a white cop deserved it proves racism. All murders by cop are bad.

It is not a case of black vs white but that when blacks are killed, the offense gets overlooked and the offending cops walk.

I could post stories all day of white cops getting off for killing black people or killing white people. I could post stories of black cops killing black people and black cops killing white people. I could post stories of black and white cops, very few mind you, going to jail for killing, too.

Cops need to stop killing people and quit thinking they will get away with it. I don't know the statistics of all cop killings and have no interest to research them.

This story, though, is not any of those other stories. This story is about a white cop killing a black man and doing so with a smug look on his face fully believing he'll get away with it. And, honestly, I think he might. When the police arbitration board orders him back on the job he will get back pay and will have spent a couple years on fully paid vacation.

Of course I remember ...

.. I'm still watching the TV I got that day ...

Forum List

Back