Remember that thread that was dumped because

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
I pointed out how much the Hogg kid resembled Hitler youth? Well ......
Screenshot_2018-03-13-23-12-36.png

There is a reason public schools teach social studies instead of history.

I pointed out how much the Hogg kid resembled Hitler youth? Well ......View attachment 182465

I saw this yesterday and thought the same thing. The bastard is a Hitler youth and has the nerve to try and gun grab.

He's a paid off douche just like antifa.

The loser looks like he has AIDS too.
My kids aren't going to public school any more. I have a friend who is going to keep his kids home tomorrow for the obvious reason...the schools intentionally makes targets out of them. The school admin posted a statement saying he neither condones nor condemns the walkout. Fucking little weasel with a fu manchu and sappy smirk....his comment is seen as endorsement. The paper wrote an article talking about how it isn't really about gun control...it's about feelings. But the kids are excused. I guarantee the kids who stay away aren't excused. I told my friend to call the school and tell them the kids are getting abortions tomorrow...they'll accept that excuse. They won't excuse a kid whose parent keeps him home because he thinks the kud is physically in danger at the fucking school because of the abject, rank and craven stupidity of school employees.

I pointed out how much the Hogg kid resembled Hitler youth? Well ......View attachment 182465

Dear koshergrl MindWars
I think we're better off
NOT taking this bait and adding to the feeding frenzy.

Treat this guy like a pimple and leave it alone.
Otherwise, putting pressure on a zit
makes it squirt all over the damn place!!!

My kids aren't going to public school any more. I have a friend who is going to keep his kids home tomorrow for the obvious reason...the schools intentionally makes targets out of them. The school admin posted a statement saying he neither condones nor condemns the walkout. Fucking little weasel with a fu manchu and sappy smirk....his comment is seen as endorsement. The paper wrote an article talking about how it isn't really about gun control...it's about feelings. But the kids are excused. I guarantee the kids who stay away aren't excused. I told my friend to call the school and tell them the kids are getting abortions tomorrow...they'll accept that excuse. They won't excuse a kid whose parent keeps him home because he thinks the kud is physically in danger at the fucking school because of the abject, rank and craven stupidity of school employees.
Good post. Nothing dumber than a "gun-free zone" advocate, for a school that their kids go to. Sheeesh!

Good post! Nothing dumber than a "gun-free zone" advocate in school that their own kids go to. Sheeeesh!

geez.gif
geez.gif
geez.gif

Dear koshergrl MindWars
I think we're better off
NOT taking this bait and adding to the feeding frenzy.

Treat this guy like a pimple and leave it alone.
Otherwise, putting pressure on a zit
makes it squirt all over the damn place!!!
I do not think we are best served when we refuse to point out the fact that that humanity has been down this path before to no good end. And also to point out the fact that the kids educated in public schools aren't aware of some really important things that we as a people swore we would never forget.

hyper paranoia is making everyone so stoopid.

he's just a kid with an opinion, for Christ's sake! :uhoh3:

the youth of America petitioning their government for a redress of grievances by asking for rational gun regulations, as necessary to the security of a free state, is not our REAL national threat. :eusa_hand:

The Trump-Russia-NRA Connection: Here’s What You Need to Know

Whatever Putin has on Trump is now hurting us all...
You can see the NRA pawns attacking these survivors of the Florida school shooting.

the youth of America petitioning their government for a redress of grievances by asking for rational gun regulations, as necessary to the security of a free state, is not our REAL national threat. :eusa_hand:

You can see the NRA pawns attacking these survivors of the Florida school shooting.
You can see the baby killers rubbing their hands in glee at the thought of another school shooting.

You can see the baby killers rubbing their hands in glee at the thought of another school shooting.
Those who profit off of school shootings, and HAVE profited off the Florida shooting are the NRA and gun manufacturers.

Forum List

Back