Remember "Bo Knows...'?

Re Bo Jackson: I remember that steroid user getting his hip crushed to end his career.

#Karma
you nailed it. :biggrin: except i never heard anything about him being on steroids but he DID get his hip crushed and it was KARMA that caused it.:biggrin: He was a real asshole and bully growing up,he got what was coming to him.he brought that karma down on him for sure with his actions growing up.karma is a bitch indeed.:biggrin:

I don't remember the type of illegal substance now (off the top of my head); but it's well known in medical circles he was taking something that led to the deterioration of the hip and making it brittle. If you look at the hit, it's not even really bad. It was just the hip giving out.

Bullshit!

Re Bo Jackson: I remember that steroid user getting his hip crushed to end his career.

#Karma
you nailed it. :biggrin: except i never heard anything about him being on steroids but he DID get his hip crushed and it was KARMA that caused it.:biggrin: He was a real asshole and bully growing up,he got what was coming to him.he brought that karma down on him for sure with his actions growing up.karma is a bitch indeed.:biggrin:

I don't remember the type of illegal substance now (off the top of my head); but it's well known in medical circles he was taking something that led to the deterioration of the hip and making it brittle. If you look at the hit, it's not even really bad. It was just the hip giving out.

Bullshit!

You're a fucking troll, and I could give a flying shit if you believe me. But for what it's worth, I heard this in person this straight from a medical doctor in the field familiar with the case. So, you can fuck yourself. And also so can your fellow troll, rightwinger who voted your shit up. I do remember the substance now; but since you both can go fuck yourselves, I'll keep it to myself.

IMO, Bo Jackson is on par with LT and Barry Sanders.

Bo Jackson, along with Gale Sayers is one of those running backs you can only ask......what if?

Yea, what if he took enhancing drugs that didn't erode his hip to get an unfair edge? Just think how much more you could worship him.
Bo was a tremendous athlete

Fast, incredibly strong and versatile

Your conspiracy theories are not even worth addressing

Bo Jackson, along with Gale Sayers is one of those running backs you can only ask......what if?

Yea, what if he took enhancing drugs that didn't erode his hip to get an unfair edge? Just think how much more you could worship him.

Yea, he magically got miles ahead of everyone. :lol: Grow up, bro. You're not even worth addressing, honestly. You're a little child still creaming his pants, thirty years later.

Yea, he magically got miles ahead of everyone. :lol: Grow up, bro. You're not even worth addressing, honestly. You're a little child still creaming his pants, thirty years later.

Looney conspiracy theories
Provide some facts

Provide some facts

You keep believing that Bo naturally had super human strength, dude. Enjoy your fantasies.

Provide some facts

You keep believing that Bo naturally had super human strength, dude. Enjoy your fantasies.
He was incredibly fast and incredibly strong

Even at Auburn

Very good baseball player.....GREAT football player

Provide some facts

Even at Auburn

When I was eleven, I believed too. Then I grew up.

Provide some facts

Even at Auburn

When I was eleven, I believed too. Then I grew up.

I've been watching football for 50 years
Bo had the talent to compare with the best

Many athletes have stated that Jackson never used steroids, even athletes that used steroids said Jackson didn’t.

Jackson was a freak of nature in Jr. High and High school and in Auburn, he didn’t go from a nothing to a all time great overnight, it seems it was a who he was. He was a stud out of the gate, and continued to be a stud.

So based on that, I just think he was a great athlete.

Many athletes have stated that Jackson never used steroids, even athletes that used steroids said Jackson didn’t.

Jackson was a freak of nature in Jr. High and High school and in Auburn, he didn’t go from a nothing to a all time great overnight, it seems it was a who he was. He was a stud out of the gate, and continued to be a stud.

So based on that, I just think he was a great athlete.

That's definitely the narrative that is sold. And maybe he was the most athletic of his generation minus the steroids even (not that that could even be determined). But steroids can make great athletes immensely greater. Barry Bonds was still on his way to the HOF pre-steroids.

#Karma

the media covered that one up very well.i never heard of that till now. He had to take steroids so he could keep playing TWO sports obviously all year round.he knew he would not last year round playing two demanding sports without them.:biggrin:

If you ever read his book Bo Knows Bo,you can understand WHY i laughed my ass off after he got hurt.He was a bully growing up.He beat up kids to a pulp even being stupid enough to CONFESS that in the book. He even mentioned taking a bat and beating them up. those kind of harmful actions always come back to bite you in the end eventually in your life.:biggrin:

karma is indeed a bitch.it came back to bite him in the ass all his past bad deeds.:up:

#Karma

Bullshit!

You're a fucking troll, and I could give a flying shit if you believe me. But for what it's worth, I heard this in person this straight from a medical doctor in the field familiar with the case. So, you can fuck yourself. And also so can your fellow troll, rightwinger who voted your shit up. I do remember the substance now; but since you both can go fuck yourselves, I'll keep it to myself.

him and wrongwinger are the biggest fucking resident trolls at USMB.they LIE constantly everyday in the conspiracy section when they are backed up against the wall with nowhere to run unable to refute pesky facts how corrupt our government really is.anything these two fucking trolls say,you KNOW its a lie.

wrongwinger whines and whines like a three year old STILL today that he was wrong about the rams never coming back to LA as well as constantly crylng like a baby that his hero hellery lost the election. He is very butthurt about BOTH of these subjects that he was so sure he was going to be right about.:D

you are just learning facts about WRONGwinger,i have known for the last several years dude.:lmao:

you just now learning that this resident troll is a child who is not worth addressing?:lmao:

Provide some facts

:udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
him and his looney conspiracy theories that Bo naturally had superhuman strength.a LIAR whi lies that the rams are in stank louis still to this day he is so butthurt he was taken to the cleaners by me on this so does this REALLY surpise you of his trolling NOW?

Heck you came to grips that you were clueless in your rambles back then that the rams would not come back to LA.YOU unlike him could own up to it that you were clueless back then.THIS troll would kill himself first before ever admitting he is ever wrong on ANYTHING.:haha:

every poster knows this is what he does EVERYTIME he opens his mouth.:dig:

Forum List

Back