Remember a few years back when putin supposedly rode topless? He can't even get on a horse, put his foot in the stirrups & his arse bounces like jelly

No. I despise him. What he has done to the Ukrainians are crimes.
One of the few things we agree on....perhaps the only thing we agree on.

Anyhow this reveals that hate in and of itself is not a bad thing....you can hate putin and feel perfectly and correctly rightous in doing so...no need to couch it other terms like dispising.

Righteous hatred is a Biblical Precept....but pc has misled many about the concept of hatred....a basic human emotion yet misused by some....those not knowing the difference between good and evil to begin with aka democrats.....etc.etc. and so forth....I am sure you agree right? bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Never said otherwise. I’m just not a big fan of war crimes and genocidal behavior. I didn’t like Stalin or Hitler either.
To say one doesn't like Mao, Stalin or Hitler......who are all responsible for the murder of millions and millions is being a little tooooo mild....me thinks anyhow......am I wrong?

Never said otherwise. I’m just not a big fan of war crimes and genocidal behavior. I didn’t like Stalin or Hitler either.
It's a Russian tradition.....Stalin on a horse?

iu

That being said, being videoed getting ON the equine?......Bad idea.

Leave it to the experts.....In America
iu

Go Ronnie!!!

Last edited:
He'd definitely never get a guest appearance on Yellowstone with that kind of riding.
Reminds of when I was a kid and rode a horse for the first time.....didnt know how to keep the horse from trotting and the trot is a very jarring ride....a good saddle horse....which I am sure was what putin was trying to ride can be coaxed out of trotting very easily.

Putin's experience with horses most likely was one of just sitting on a horse for photo ops.

Remember when Republican manly man and lover of small girls Roy Moore showed off his riding form?

I'm not by any means a good rider, but even I could tell how bad he was.

That little horse is too small for a big man.

He's got his stirrups set too low, so that his legs are almost fully extended and splayed out front. Stirrups should be directly under your body, and your knees should be bent.

Reins should be held in one hand above the horse's neck, with the slack taken up. He's got those reins flying all over, yanking the horse's mouth painfully. Since he's not seated right, he can't steady himself with his legs, so he tries to steady himself with the reins, which makes everything worse.

He's also kicking (saying "go") and pulling the reins (saying "stop") at the same time, confusing the poor horse.

At least George dubya Bush had the sense to not have any horses on his "ranch".

Reminds of when I was a kid and rode a horse for the first time.....didnt know how to keep the horse from trotting and the trot is a very jarring ride....a good saddle horse....which I am sure was what putin was trying to ride can be coaxed out of trotting very easily.

Putin's experience with horses most likely was one of just sitting on a horse for photo ops.
Shoulda given him a well trained Tennessee Walker that was trained in reining. LOL Somebody gave him a nag..... :abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
Remember when Republican manly man and lover of small girls Roy Moore showed off his riding form?

I'm not by any means a good rider, but even I could tell how bad he was.

That little horse is too small for a big man.

He's got his stirrups set too low, so that his legs are almost fully extended and splayed out front. Stirrups should be directly under your body, and your knees should be bent.

Reins should be held in one hand above the horse's neck, with the slack taken up. He's got those reins flying all over, yanking the horse's mouth painfully. Since he's not seated right, he can't steady himself with his legs, so he tries to steady himself with the reins, which makes everything worse.

He's also kicking (saying "go") and pulling the reins (saying "stop") at the same time, confusing the poor horse.

At least George dubya Bush had the sense to not have any horses on his "ranch".

It was painful to watch.

You are entitled to your opinions

As I am to mine.
You have your opinion but that is all you have.....in a nutshell just because you have an opinion does not make you are right.
Yes....in a free country you do have a right to have an opinion and to express it without fear of retribution...from the governmentr anyhow .... but if you are in a totalitarian nation which we are rapidly becoming....your opinion if it does not adhere to the party line can get you into serious trouble.

Last edited:
Putin was smart enough and certainly man enough to use a black, lesbian, drug addict to get his terrorist back. Not to mention having the missiles we sent to Ukraine altered and, in a word, sabotaged.

Putin is certainly doing well up against his, obvious, INFERIOR.

Well, I'm trying to be polite.
There is a time for everything under the Sun....now is no time to be polite regarding Pootin....now is a time when those with the means should be plotting to rid the world of such evil....and thus save countless lives.....as Zelinsky said...if Putin were to die the war would end.

Think of all the suffering and deaths that could have been prevented if Hitler, Stalin and Mao had been terminated as soon as they revealed their true colors.

Shoulda given him a well trained Tennessee Walker that was trained in reining. LOL Somebody gave him a nag..... :abgg2q.jpg:
I doubt that....that would have been flirting with death or incarceration to intentionally give the great dictator an inferior animal....I have no doubt he was given one of their best saddle horses to ride....the problem actually being ..... the horse realized a inexperienced rider had mounted him and he reacted accordingly.

Forum List

Back