Religious Americans Losing Faith In Obama

Sinatra, the take is fairly simple. Muslims distrust Republicans because so many of them are evangelicals who support Israel and think Islam is the harbor of Satan's little imps.

The implication that Obama is worried is nonsense. He does not expect to do well with evangelicals any more than most Dems expect. BHO beat them in 2008, and the evangels will not make the difference in 2012 because their numbers are shrinking in terms of electoral signficance.

The dude is in big trouble right now...
....Only to those (who've avoided, at-all-costs
916.gif
) making ANY effort to check-out all he's accomplished!!

(Maybe it's that illiteracy-issue, for-which they're so famous? :eusa_eh: )​

I think it has something to do with his sympathies toward their religion. (Why they liked him so much that is)

And... no, Im not saying he is a muslim. I really could care less if he is or not. (not trying to highjack your thread with that Sinatra - I promise)

According to the poll, Muslim Americans have traditionally favored Democrats heavily. Again, that seems interesting given their penchant for "conservative" values, values that are more conservative than the traditional American political version of the term. (particularly concerning views on women, homosexuals, etc)

It has to be the last segment of this poll that really has the Obama White House concerned though...
___

And the all-important Protestant category, representing the greatest number of overall voters, is turning against the president in significant numbers. Last year 58% of Protestants approved of Obama. Now only 43% of Protestants are satisfied with the president.

If Obama does not improve these numbers among Americans of faith, his hopes of re-election in 2012 might just require a miracle.

Religious Americans Losing Faith in Obama | Newsflavor

You are being deceived. Muslim activists use the same techniques as the leftists and homosexual activists. They join them in their agenda to take over the govenment, each believing they will be the ones in control (they will have the power to make the citizens of this country listen to their commands). For them, it is about supporting the removal of freedoms, not the preservation of the individual.
You religious nut-jobs STILL haven't gotten new batteries for your crystal-ball???? :confused:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJf5s5PXK4M&feature=related]YouTube - Pat Robertson Predicts Nuclear War[/ame]

:eusa_whistle:

Doesn't come as any surprise to me that religous voters do not like Obama. This is no new information.
Millions of them believe he a Muslim born in Kenya.

Doesn't come as any surprise to me that religous voters do not like Obama. This is no new information.
Millions of them believe he a Muslim born in Kenya.
They believe a LOT o' goofy-shit......that makes no sense.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFkeKKszXTw]YouTube - Betty Bowers Explains Traditional Marriage to Everyone Else[/ame]

.....And, sometimes, it catches-UP to them!!!!!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77E4S87dWMU[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtJ6nPxv018[/ame]​

Last edited:
According to the poll, Muslim Americans have traditionally favored Democrats heavily. Again, that seems interesting given their penchant for "conservative" values, values that are more conservative than the traditional American political version of the term. (particularly concerning views on women, homosexuals, etc)

It has to be the last segment of this poll that really has the Obama White House concerned though...
___

And the all-important Protestant category, representing the greatest number of overall voters, is turning against the president in significant numbers. Last year 58% of Protestants approved of Obama. Now only 43% of Protestants are satisfied with the president.

If Obama does not improve these numbers among Americans of faith, his hopes of re-election in 2012 might just require a miracle.

You are being deceived. Muslim activists use the same techniques as the leftists and homosexual activists. They join them in their agenda to take over the govenment, each believing they will be the ones in control (they will have the power to make the citizens of this country listen to their commands). For them, it is about supporting the removal of freedoms, not the preservation of the individual.
You religious nut-jobs STILL haven't gotten new batteries for your crystal-ball???? :confused:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJf5s5PXK4M&feature=related]YouTube - Pat Robertson Predicts Nuclear War[/ame]

Will you list those countries that are majority muslim that are known for their freedoms?

Will you list those countries that are majority muslim that are known for their freedoms?

Indeed!! Still waiting...

What disturbs me are the far right reactionaries believing that acculturation to America with its principles of freedom, democracy, equal rights, and due process somehow does not rub off on 2nd and 3rd and 4th generation Muslim Americans. They must believe that when they associate these people with liberals (think the Founders, think the crusade against Nazism) and homosexuals (the desire to be treated like anyone else) as somehow being anti-American. The ones being anti-American are the far right reactionaries.

I will check back to see if he has something worthwhile and I will talk to him.

Forum List

Back