Religion of peace doesn't like woman's attire so he knocks her out 2nd brave soul kicks her

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
Last edited:
"On 22 September 2014, another Dutch news site reported that three arrests in total were made after the incident (but again, no mention of "Muslim" teens or Western attire appeared in the report):

The police arrested a third suspect for the assault of a 15 year old girl from Beverwijk.

This suspect is a 15 year old boy from Heemskerk. The other two suspects, two boys (14 and 15 years old) from Heemskerk and Beverwijk, were arrested on Thursday September 18th. They will appear before the magistrate today.

The police are currently investigating the cause of the conflict.

Finally, a 28 January 2015 article reported that the boys had been sentenced to community service, but still included no mention of religion or expectations of female modesty:

Two boys, aged 14 and 16, were sentenced to 80 hours of community service for assaulting a 15-year-old girl from Beverwijk in September. The incident in IJmuiden, Noord-Holland was caught on tape and the video soon went viral.

When determining the punishment, the severity of the act needed to be taken into account, according to the court statement. “Both parties were surrounded by a large group of young people who knew in advance there would be a fight. This created a charged atmosphere that influenced the behavior of the accused and the victim,” said the court.

So while the video in question depicts an actual altercation that occurred in the Netherlands, the clip was later "rediscovered" and repurposed as part of a subsequent, unrelated debate about Muslim refugees in Europe. Prior to September 2015, no descriptions of the video included any of the details about "Muslim teens" objecting to a woman's attired that were attached to later iterations — those claims were apparently fabricated to generate outrage-based shares."

How do we know they are muzzies?
They don't, they just want them to be.

"The police have arrested two boys aged 14 and 15 years for aggravated assault. The police can not say anything about the circumstances of the abuse. Rumors in the media and on social media that a collision with a scooter could be the reason for the assault, is not confirmed by police investigation. It is also unclear whether the perpetrators and the victim knew each other. According to a spokesperson, the police take the case seriously."

How do we know they are muzzies?
They don't, they just want them to be.

"The police have arrested two boys aged 14 and 15 years for aggravated assault. The police can not say anything about the circumstances of the abuse. Rumors in the media and on social media that a collision with a scooter could be the reason for the assault, is not confirmed by police investigation. It is also unclear whether the perpetrators and the victim knew each other. According to a spokesperson, the police take the case seriously."
They are probably italian.

Aanrijding met scooters zou reden zijn voor mishandeling

Cookies op AD.nl

Google Translate:

"The police can not say anything about the circumstances surrounding the assault of a 15 year old girl from Beverwijk in IJmuiden. Rumors in the media and on social media that a collision with a scooter could be the reason for the assault, is not confirmed by police investigation. It is also unclear whether the perpetrators and the victim knew each other.

One of the bystanders who filmed the beating of a 15-year old girl from Beverwijk, has been reported to the police. The girl was yesterday afternoon by two boys beaten in IJmuiden. Bystanders filmed the assaults. Several videos of the beatings appeared the same day on the Internet.

Declaration
The images show how a boy is hitting the girl with his fists in her face. After the victim fell to the ground, kicking another boy her. The victim has reported and the suspects were arrested later in the day. They are two boys of 14 and 15 years, Beverwijk and Heemskerk.

According to the police investigation is still being conducted into the role of bystanders and other potential filmmakers. Or someone who idly watching can be charged with a crime, is a question that lies at the Public Prosecution, said a police spokesman. It is still unclear whether any of the bystanders called 112."

So if you saw this you would debate it, rather than do something about it????
Of course not. I'd immediately make up lies about what happened, attach a click bait title to it, and do my best to spread it around to the gullible and stupid to drive ad revenue

You know...exactly what the people you got it from did. Now what would that make you?

Of course not. I'd immediately make up lies about what happened, attach a click bait title to it, and do my best to spread it around to the gullible and stupid to drive ad revenue

You know...exactly what the people you got it from did. Now what would that make you?

Gullible.

Gullible.
Don't forget stupid

Gullible.
Don't forget stupid

And a tool.

This just make's my blood boil.
Sept 22 video So don't know if it's been posted before
This is what your in for women, if you let this get established in America
Us on the right are just looking out for your protection
I guess you can call us paranoid all you want

Muslim Teen Doesn’t Like What This Girl is Wearing …Seconds Later He Does the Unthinkable | Top Right News
Where are your critical thinking skills, buster? To you, this one person represents all, or the majority, of the billions of Muslims in the world? I've have lived in 3 different Muslim countries for a total of 8 years. No one ever said a word to me about how I dressed: no one. This story, if true, is about one jerk, not about Muslims in general.

Muslim Teen Doesn’t Like What This Girl is Wearing …Seconds Later He Does the Unthinkable | Top Right News
Where are your critical thinking skills, buster? To you, this one person represents all, or the majority, of the billions of Muslims in the world? I've have lived in 3 different Muslim countries for a total of 8 years. No one ever said a word to me about how I dressed: no one. This story, if true, is about one jerk, not about Muslims in general.
Read the thread, it isn't true. Try that next time.

Read the thread, it isn't true. Try that next time.
Don't fucking tell me what to do or talk down to me. Read my post. You missed my point: whether it is true or not, the OP's critical thinking skills are lacking.GFY

Forum List

Back