'Religion Is A Parasite,' Says Guy Living In Mom's Basement

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
upload_2020-1-17_10-47-44.jpeg

He posted a long-winded rant accusing religion of being a “bloodsucking parasite dragging down society.”

'Religion Is A Parasite,' Says Guy Living In Mom's Basement

I'm reporting this thread. I never gave you permission to post my picture.

"Put up your bible or let me get mine I'm not dragging the whole world to hell man you're wasting my time" - Cody Jinks I Cast No Stones- he's the son of a Church of Christ preacher.

You know, the last part of the article, they said "he called religion the opiate of the masses, and then fired up a bong in his mother's car".

Apparently the Bee is too stupid to know the difference between opiates and marijuana.

You know, the last part of the article, they said "he called religion the opiate of the masses, and then fired up a bong in his mother's car".

Apparently the Bee is too stupid to know the difference between opiates and marijuana.
WOOSH it flies in one ear and out the other without striking anything.

Hey dude, I already understand that it's a satire site, but I don't like it when people mix things together that don't belong. Opiates and marijuana have very different characteristics in how they affect the body and mind. And, while they were trying to be funny, it really wasn't to me.

Hey dude, I already understand that it's a satire site, but I don't like it when people mix things together that don't belong. Opiates and marijuana have very different characteristics in how they affect the body and mind. And, while they were trying to be funny, it really wasn't to me.
It’s a good thing no one in the universe ever uses opiates and smokes weed.

Interestingly enough, I know of several people who switched from opiates to marijuana as it worked better for them, and the marijuana didn't give them constipation like opiates do.

And, after one place showed the success they had treating opiate addicts with marijuana and cannabis oil, others started looking at it. Currently, New Mexico is considering allowing marijuana to be used as treatment for addiction to opiates.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-st.../new-mexico-expands-medical-marijuana-program

SANTA FE, N.M. (AP) — A state at the forefront of the U.S. opioid and drug overdose epidemic is turning to its medical marijuana program to reduce suffering from drug use and addiction.

New Mexico health officials on Thursday expanded the list of qualifying conditions for the state's medical cannabis program to include opioid use disorder, joining several other states. Other qualifying conditions that were added include Alzheimer's disease, autism spectrum disorder and three degenerative neurological disorders.

Interestingly enough, I know of several people who switched from opiates to marijuana as it worked better for them, and the marijuana didn't give them constipation like opiates do.

And, after one place showed the success they had treating opiate addicts with marijuana and cannabis oil, others started looking at it. Currently, New Mexico is considering allowing marijuana to be used as treatment for addiction to opiates.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-st.../new-mexico-expands-medical-marijuana-program

SANTA FE, N.M. (AP) — A state at the forefront of the U.S. opioid and drug overdose epidemic is turning to its medical marijuana program to reduce suffering from drug use and addiction.

New Mexico health officials on Thursday expanded the list of qualifying conditions for the state's medical cannabis program to include opioid use disorder, joining several other states. Other qualifying conditions that were added include Alzheimer's disease, autism spectrum disorder and three degenerative neurological disorders.
Thanks for crushing your own point.

Crushing my own point? If marijuana and opiates operated the same, you couldn't use one to treat addiction to the other. Opiates are highly addictive both mentally and physically. Marijuana isn't physically addictive, which is why it is used to treat opiate addiction.

Leftists. They are trying to legalize real opiates and outlaw religion

Forum List

Back