Religion and Ethics - The topic of this USMB Discussion is an "oxymoron"

PLAYING the victim.
Do you love PLAYING the victim?
No. And I don't.
Then why do you believe others do?
Observation, of course, the same way I think it's raining outside.
What exactly have you observed?
This is the second time I've engaged with you and both times you play some sort of boring Perry Mason game. Not interested.

Do you love PLAYING the victim?
No. And I don't.
Then why do you believe others do?
Observation, of course, the same way I think it's raining outside.
What exactly have you observed?
This is the second time I've engaged with you and both times you play some sort of boring Perry Mason game. Not interested.
I have led you to your incongruity. That is why you run away.

Judaism is more about being a victim. They love being victims.
No, they love playing the victim.
Why do you say that? Have you ever been a victim? Did you enjoy it?
Dingbat enjoys us victimizing him as the usmb retard.
More name calling? How original. Do you feel better now?
It's not name calling when you actually are a retard.
Is that the best you can do?

Sheezus that's a lot of stuff that I just read.

What I'm trying to do is break it down into simple thoughts that we can all understand.

If you adhere to a religion, then you must question the origin of the religion, and what it took to get to the point that you were born into it.

Think about that sentence. The vast majority of people are born into their religion. Except dink... he's just dink... won't admit anything...

Which means, you never got a chance to choose. You were born into that religion because it dominated your area, and what they told you from birth is burnt into your minds.

So it means that religions have to dominate areas.

How do they do that? By invading, killing, pillaging, and raping those areas so that they will dominate the future off-spring.

Every religion does this, and has done this for thousands of years.

These religions can't suddenly say that "Hey, we're not guilty of that!" when that is what evidence and history shows.

Ignorance of morality is no excuse, just like ignorance of law is no excuse.

Religious people like to forget about the bad things that it took to make their religion. And if they took the time, they would realize how terrible it actually was.

And maybe realize that they don't need to follow that religion in order to do good things. They can do it on their own.

Last edited:

What I'm trying to do is break it down into simple thoughts that we can all understand.

If you adhere to a religion, then you must question the origin of the religion, and what it took to get to the point that you were born into it.

Think about that sentence. The vast majority of people are born into their religion. Except dink... he's just dink... won't admit anything...

Which means, you never got a chance to choose. You were born into that religion because it dominated your area, and what they told you from birth is burnt into your minds.

How do they do that? By invading, killing, pillaging, and raping those areas so that they will dominate the future off-spring.

These religions can't suddenly say that "Hey, we're not guilty of that!" when that is what evidence and history shows.

Religious people like to forget about the bad things that it took to make their religion. And if they took the time, they would realize how terrible it actually was.

And maybe realize that they don't need to follow that religion in order to do good things. They can do it on their own.
If you adhere to a culture, then you must question the origin of the culture, and what it took to get to the point that you were born into it.

Think about that sentence. The vast majority of people are born into their culture. Except dinky doo... he's just dinky doo... won't admit anything...

Which means, you never got a chance to choose. You were born into that culture because it dominated your area, and what they told you from birth is burnt into your minds.

So it means that cultures have to dominate areas.

Every culture does this, and has done this for thousands of years.

These cultures can't suddenly say that "Hey, we're not guilty of that!" when that is what evidence and history shows.

Civilized people like to forget about the bad things that it took to make their culture. And if they took the time, they would realize how terrible it actually was.

And maybe realize that they don't need to follow that culture in order to do civilized things. They can do it on their own.

Everyone has free will. Weren't you born into a religion?

If you adhere to a culture, then you must question the origin of the culture, and what it took to get to the point that you were born into it.

Think about that sentence. The vast majority of people are born into their culture. Except dinky doo... he's just dinky doo... won't admit anything...

Which means, you never got a chance to choose. You were born into that culture because it dominated your area, and what they told you from birth is burnt into your minds.

So it means that cultures have to dominate areas.

Every culture does this, and has done this for thousands of years.

These cultures can't suddenly say that "Hey, we're not guilty of that!" when that is what evidence and history shows.

Civilized people like to forget about the bad things that it took to make their culture. And if they took the time, they would realize how terrible it actually was.

And maybe realize that they don't need to follow that culture in order to do civilized things. They can do it on their own.

Doesn't work. I'm sorry, i have no argument with you, but substituting "culture" for "religion" in the above is a fail...

I would ask you, to question why you feel the need to do so, but not in this thread. Jus sayin...

This thread is about morals and ethics, vs what religions do.

To me, it's pretty black and white. You either have morals, or you follow a religion...

You folks like to make it into shades of gray, to forgive the evils that your religion dictates.

You will be right as long as you win!

Once you lose, you will be forgotten.

It's a pretty dicey way to dictate what is right and wrong...

To me, it's pretty black and white. You either have morals, or you follow a religion...

You folks like to make it into shades of gray, to forgive the evils that your religion dictates.

You will be right as long as you win!

Once you lose, you will be forgotten.

It's a pretty dicey way to dictate what is right and wrong...
You didn't answer my question. Were you born into a religion?

ding, you no longer rate as someone worth responding to. So take that as a clue for future correspondence. You can use a sock to get further info, but not you...

ding, you no longer rate as someone worth responding to. So take that as a clue for future correspondence. You can use a sock to get further info, but not you...
Well since you don't use the reply button I won't be able to tell that in the future.

What about ME? Do I rate a response on Post 37,38 and 39? :dunno:

Should I go use a sock and pretend it's you? :rofl:

Forum List

Back