Relief Rally Monday?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
The loony left has acted out and headed back to NYC. I am of the opinion that the lack of psychotics acting out in NYC was a major cause of Friday's panic. Do you share that opinion? only people who make rdean look shockingly sane can help, no fakey Jakey wannabees are anywhere near enough disturbed to bring a sense of rightness to the New York markets. But once the crazies return to Manhattan the market will be less scary. Does that sound right to you?

The lack of stronger wage growth is troubling too.
No, the national average is becoming meaningless. To take an example I'm acquainted with, Auto making in Tuscaloosa AL, it is expanding wealth across the state. GA outside of Atlanta and Savannah looks pretty much like it did 50 years ago when I went through there to go to my Grandmother's funeral. When I went 10 years ago to my mother's funeral I was amazed at the visible increase of wealth in AL v. GA. Or to take another example pipe welders in the oil patch are currently making more than doctors with truck drivers making than money than most college grads at least until the pipe welders catch up to demand. By the same token my in-laws in rural NY are seeing their real aftertax income going down and it was never that good to begin with. The SALT deduction cap is biting hard in NY and CA especially. The skilled worker shortage is getting critical in low SALT jurisdictions while it is becoming more costly to go to where the jobs are in high SALT jurisdictions because of declining real estate values.

Relief rally hit in the DJIA and came close in the S&P. NASDAQ still went down as tech stocks got busy building new logistics channels. China is crapping out rapidly and is busy trying to find a face saving way to negotiate its way out of the mess it is in

Forum List

Back