Reince Priebus Says There Won’t Be ‘Mass Deportation’ Under Donald Trump We’ll see.

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Now its time to BACK TRACK ON ALL THE SHIT THIS MORON PROMISED...WHITE PEOPLE YOU HAVE GOT TO BE THE DUMBEST PEOPLE EVER....IN THE HISTORY OF THE PLANET. Pipe dreams are for fools.

Nothing Trump promised you morons is gonna happen, save for having a narcessestic maniac in the white house, that you'll have, ie a white man again.

What? He promised that Jose and Josefina would be rounded up right quick. He has not done anything yet?

Take your meds.
upload_2016-11-9_17-55-42.png

Well Jake, at least I'm not as stupid as you. Winning is the best revenge. Bite me.
Yep, special kind of stupid. You always need a safe space after messing with me, you little snow flake.

And I say that gently, cupcake, so you don't have to cry for very long.

Preibus is right.

There will be no wall.

There will be no Rudy and no Newt as AG or SOS.

Well Jake, at least I'm not as stupid as you. Winning is the best revenge. Bite me.
Yep, special kind of stupid. You always need a safe space after messing with me, you little snow flake.

And I say that gently, cupcake, so you don't have to cry for very long.
only people Ive noticed crying around here for the last few days are the democrats. I'm sorry your candidate was such a piece of crap that nobody wanted her. Perhaps next time you all can choose a non traitor?

Preibus is right.

There will be no wall.

There will be no Rudy and no Newt as AG or SOS.
The same person that insured that Hillary was going to win by huge numbers is now asking us to believe he can predict what the Honorable President Trump is going to do.

Now its time to BACK TRACK ON ALL THE SHIT THIS MORON PROMISED...WHITE PEOPLE YOU HAVE GOT TO BE THE DUMBEST PEOPLE EVER....IN THE HISTORY OF THE PLANET. Pipe dreams are for fools.

Nothing Trump promised you morons is gonna happen, save for having a narcessestic maniac in the white house, that you'll have, ie a white man again.

Trump is against the establishment but yet he will most likely choose establishment politicians for his cabin and establishment judges.

They voted for him because he tapped into that right wing anger which is easy to do as long as you the most racist, sexist and bigoted things.

I will give it to Trump that he was smart enough to know how to get all the deplorables to rally around him.

Trump will be like every other establishment politician.

Soundslike you libs plan on being happy campers with the Trump Presidency.

No rational thinking middle class American will EVER be happy with Trump.

btw, it doesn't help your position to place bible scripture written in the queens English. Shows people that you are actually from land way north of IA.

Forum List

Back