Reid getting stranger by the day

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
Reid's obsession with the Koch brothers has reached a level that is downright unhealthy. Reid should seek help before he ends up in a padded cell.

Now he is claiming that 'zillionaire' Koch brothers are the main cause of global warming. He is losing it. I know it must be hard to cope with the fact that all your radical dreams are disintegrating into ashes and he clearly needs professional help.

Politics: Deranged septuagenarian Senator claims Koch Brothers are the 'main cause of climate change' | Best of Cain

Loony harry goes to the senate floor to tell his lies because he is protected by law from being sued. That law needs to change, it was designed to protect legislators during open debate while conducting the peoples business. It was not intended to protect political based slander not related to business being conducted. Reid is using the senate facilities to conduct purely political sniper attacks and the use of government property for campaigning is against the law. But he knows the mulatto messiah has his back on that one.

I love the attack on wealth, but somehow tom steyner a rich leftwing loon who is a .............evil hedgefund manager, never get attacked by these people.

isnt it funny how these guys bash the rich, for getting rich in ways libtards do it. I find the projection of the left hilarious.

I think it's a combination of having to defend this failing administration and the realization his party is going to lose the Senate in the next election that's causing him to go off half cocked. I don't think he cares anymore. I bet if the Republicans win the Senate back Reid won't run for reelection in 2016.

It's not just Reid. Bernie Sanders mentioned the Kochs ad nauseum during the Yellen hearing yesterday.

The senator began with the facts: “In the US today, the top 1 percent own about 38 percent of the financial wealth of America. The bottom 60 percent own 2.3 percent. One family, the Walton family, is worth over $140 billion; that’s more wealth than the bottom 40 percent of the American people. In recent years, we have seen a huge increase in the number of millionaires and billionaires, while we continue to have the highest rate of childhood poverty in the industrialized world. Despite, as many of my Republican friends talk about ‘the oppressive Obama economic policies,’ in the last year Charles and David Koch struggled under these policies and their wealth increased by $12 billion in one year. In terms of income, 95 percent of new income generated in this country in the last year went to the top 1 percent.“

Bernie Sanders Asks Fed Chair Whether the US Is an Oligarchy | The Nation

Truly Unhinged, fo shizzle.

It's not just Reid. Bernie Sanders mentioned the Kochs ad nauseum during the Yellen hearing yesterday.

The senator began with the facts: “In the US today, the top 1 percent own about 38 percent of the financial wealth of America. The bottom 60 percent own 2.3 percent. One family, the Walton family, is worth over $140 billion; that’s more wealth than the bottom 40 percent of the American people. In recent years, we have seen a huge increase in the number of millionaires and billionaires, while we continue to have the highest rate of childhood poverty in the industrialized world. Despite, as many of my Republican friends talk about ‘the oppressive Obama economic policies,’ in the last year Charles and David Koch struggled under these policies and their wealth increased by $12 billion in one year. In terms of income, 95 percent of new income generated in this country in the last year went to the top 1 percent.“

Bernie Sanders Asks Fed Chair Whether the US Is an Oligarchy | The Nation

Truly Unhinged, fo shizzle.

Funny... they never mention Soros.

:lol:

Does Harry Reid even know that the Koch Brothers gives to the Dem's also.
It's not as much as they give to Repubs, but they do give to the Dem's.

Does Harry Reid even know that the Koch Brothers gives to the Dem's also.
It's not as much as they give to Repubs, but they do give to the Dem's.

You MUST understand one thing. When the Nazi George Soro's "gives" to other liberal Nazi's, it's perfectly acceptable. No big deal.

When anyone on the right gives - it's a terrorist act.

Remember, Soros was an actually Nazi. Probably why the left embraces him whole-heartedly...

Forum List

Back