Reid creeping forward in Nevada and now virtually tied with Angle

Yeah because it's November and there isn't enough time for this trend to change. Oh wait.

And to think...the woman has not explained any of her ideas yet on
-a dry Nevada
-eliminating the EPA
-Fluoride is a Communist plot
-phasing out Social Security

THIS IS GOING TO BE FUN! The Tea Party rides again!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRkovnss7sg]YouTube - Nancy Sinatra - These Boots Are Made For Walking (1966)[/ame]

Another appropriate one from the lady.

Immie

And to think...the woman has not explained any of her ideas yet on
-a dry Nevada
-eliminating the EPA
-Fluoride is a Communist plot
-phasing out Social Security

THIS IS GOING TO BE FUN! The Tea Party rides again!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4XhhTF7vRM]YouTube - General Ripper: Precious Bodily Fluids[/ame]

Youtube is your best means of rebuttal? Very, very weak...

Election 2010: Nevada Senate - Rasmussen Reports

I hate to say we told you so...but WE TOLD YOU SO!

The woman is a loon!

This message has been bought to you by the Tea Party Express of America or how the GOP folded like a deck of cards.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

But I thought Rasmussen is biased and can't be trusted? :eusa_hand:

In all seriousness, Angle has some strange views on some things and I imagine that is a factor at play, but as pointed out, it's still several months until November and one week in politics is a lifetime. Campaigns can tank literally overnight over one flub or bit of bad news. Harry Reid is still in the low 40s and still trailing and that is a very bad position for an incumbent Senator to be in. I don't believe he is going to win regardless of how nutty Angle is.

The only polls that are good polls are the ones that show dems in a good light....

Personally, I hate polls. They are all a joke.

Youtube is your best means of rebuttal? Very, very weak...

Whose rebutting?

I just like Nancy Sinatra and love the song "The boots are made for walking". I don't care who wins that race. I don't really like Reid's politics and I don't know enough about Angle's but if she's hooked at the crotch to the Republicans she can't be all that great.

Immie

Election 2010: Nevada Senate - Rasmussen Reports

I hate to say we told you so...but WE TOLD YOU SO!

The woman is a loon!

This message has been bought to you by the Tea Party Express of America or how the GOP folded like a deck of cards.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

And will ya look at that...

It's Rasmussen!

:lol:

Yup, Rasmussen, the Republican polling agency. If she is falling behind this early, without even going on TV and explaining her crazy views, it ain't good for her and the Baggers. But ultimately, the GOP loses because they could not say NO to the Tea Party. They can say NO to the Democrats when they try to accomplish something like financial reform, but not to the baggers. Go figure....:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back