Registering For Confiscation - Video...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
You may be interested in seeing what is happening in Canada with regard to confiscation of long arms by the Canadian government. This is from Canadian TV from last month.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flE2DakFv3Q]Warning: Registering then confiscation. There coming for your guns next America. All of them. - YouTube[/ame]

Registering for Confiscation - Video | Peace . Gold . Liberty

Apples and oranges. The Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms doesn't mention the right to keep and bear arms. In fact, it doesn't mention guns at all.

This video should be used as an IMMIGRATION advertisement, for all of those people living in the United States who are radical gun control supporters.

MOVE TO FUCKING CANADA!

Registration of Firearms should be opposed at all costs. It will lead to confiscation.

Registration of Firearms should be opposed at all costs. It will lead to confiscation.

Ignorant, paranoid nonsense.

Any form of administrative due process would be too burdensome, nor could the state realize the public use requirement or make an accurate determination as to just compensation, much less afford compensation.

Any form of administrative due process would be too burdensome, nor could the state realize the public use requirement or make an accurate determination as to just compensation, much less afford compensation.

Great, glad you'll be joining us in opposition to forced Firearm Registation. Great to have ya aboard.

I love how the people who have been wrong about every prediction they have ever made think anyone would believe a prediction from them today.

paul you have never been proven right on any prediction of the outcome of policy.

Your track record sucks.

You have no reason to think you will be right ever

I love how the people who have been wrong about every prediction they have ever made think anyone would believe a prediction from them today.

paul you have never been proven right on any prediction of the outcome of policy.

Your track record sucks.

My 'track record' is irrelevant. Did you even bother to watch the video? Somehow i doubt you did.

Your track record sucks.

My 'track record' is irrelevant. Did you even bother to watch the video? Somehow i doubt you did.

You have to admit that "Truthmatters" is remarkably CONSISTENT.

"Truthmatters" doesn't care about the TRUTH, and facts don't MATTER.

We see this with every posting that "Truthmatters" makes in here.

What TM doesnt seem to understand when she says no one has taken our guns,is that it's because we fight back and the NRA helps make sure it doesnt happen.
Not that they havent been trying. So in essence the dems have failed repeatedly. And we've triumphed.

Suck it lefty.....

Confiscation lists?

I'm just going to go to the NRA membership list

Obama's Justice Department: Gun Control Won't Work Without 'Mandatory' Confiscation​

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHmxY7zE5uc&feature=player_embedded]Ask Obama's Experts - YouTube[/ame]

Great, glad you'll be joining us in opposition to forced Firearm Registation. Great to have ya aboard.

There would be nothing to ‘oppose,’ even if there were mandatory registration. For the reasons noted and more, neither Congress nor Justice would authorize a ‘confiscation’ policy.

There would be nothing to ‘oppose,’ even if there were mandatory registration. For the reasons noted and more, neither Congress nor Justice would authorize a ‘confiscation’ policy.

Then we don't need one. It's unnecessary.

Forum List

Back