Regarding the Moon Landings-Must see video

Mr. Jones

Jan 21, 2009
USA
My dog isn't in this hunt, and I honestly have only had a very basic look at this so called conspiracy, but I couldn't help but laugh and root for old Buzz Aldrin for finally getting his licks in on this fucking pest in the video.
Old Buzz blew his gasket, and I think right fully so.
There's also a video about Mythbusters regarding the Moon landings.
I wish they would have a segment on the 9-11 collapses.

MUST SEE VIDEO: 74 Year-Old Former Astronaut Buzz Aldrin Punches Moon Conspiracy Stalker In The*Face - Home - The Daily Bail

My dog isn't in this hunt, and I honestly have only had a very basic look at this so called conspiracy, but I couldn't help but laugh and root for old Buzz Aldrin for finally getting his licks in on this fucking pest in the video.

MUST SEE VIDEO: 74 Year-Old Former Astronaut Buzz Aldrin Punches Moon Conspiracy Stalker In The*Face - Home - The Daily Bail

that was cool...

The thing that gets passed up when this topic is presented is the simple fact that at that time there was NO technology in existence that would allow for the transference of live video from the moon.

I do believe that we landed on the moon, however I think the video of the moon landing itself was done in a studio. Stanley Kubrick's wife says that it was Kubrick that shot the now famous moon landing.

http://www.firetown.com/blog/2011/0...ake-moon-landing-says-stanley-kubricks-widow/

Buzz Aldrin is an American Hero of the very first Caliber.

Fuck this scumbag.

He got EXACTLY what he deserved.

What an ASSHOLE.

Buzz Aldrin is an American Hero of the very first Caliber.

Fuck this scumbag.

He got EXACTLY what he deserved.

What an ASSHOLE.

If someone had pestered the fuck out of me like that I would have done the same, than probably more.

Ha, Neil Armstrong was being heckled onetime by those who believe in this conspiracy and he got so fed up with the thing his 70 year old ass got up and punched a guy in the head..

I don't believe in this conspiracy... This conspiracy actually goes pretty far. Some claim we did go to the moon but we never went back because we found aliens or "alien bases" there.

The thing that gets passed up when this topic is presented is the simple fact that at that time there was NO technology in existence that would allow for the transference of live video from the moon.

I do believe that we landed on the moon, however I think the video of the moon landing itself was done in a studio. Stanley Kubrick's wife says that it was Kubrick that shot the now famous moon landing.

“My husband directed the fake moon landing” says Stanley Kubrick’s widow | FIRETOWN!

there clearly seems to be some fake footage,which not surprise me at all..it was a moment that had huge propaganda value and the desire to have that perfect photo-op could of created some funny business...the loss of the original footage only reinforces my suspicions

“My husband directed the fake moon landing” says Stanley Kubrick’s widow | FIRETOWN!

C'mon!, ..., certainly you're not naive enough to think that we weren't already old hats at transmitting live video and recording it in 1969 are you? The video was broadcast directly from the moon to tracking stations on earth who in-turn relayed it back to NASA. For the world, that was old technology even in 1969.
They used video cameras, just like people do today.
The signal from these cameras was impressed upon a radio signal and transmitted back to Earth. This is exactly the same process as seeing a football game live. The video cameras at the game record the action as an electrical signal. This signal is then sent via radio to a TV station, then broadcast to your tv.

This technology has basically been around since the 1940s (and earlier in one form or another).

C'mon!, ..., certainly you're not naive enough to think that we weren't already old hats at transmitting live video and recording it in 1969 are you? The video was broadcast directly from the moon to tracking stations on earth who in-turn relayed it back to NASA. For the world, that was old technology even in 1969.
The signal from these cameras was impressed upon a radio signal and transmitted back to Earth. This is exactly the same process as seeing a football game live. The video cameras at the game record the action as an electrical signal. This signal is then sent via radio to a TV station, then broadcast to your tv.

This technology has basically been around since the 1940s (and earlier in one form or another).

In 1969 satellites were still in their infancy. In fact satellites didn't even provide global coverage until 1969. It's one thing at that time to finally be able to use satellites to communicate globally, and quite another to than transmit a signal 250,000 miles from the moon back to earth.

Here is the data to back this up.

Communications Satellites Short History

In 1969 satellites were still in their infancy. In fact satellites didn't even provide global coverage until 1969. It's one thing at that time to finally be able to use satellites to communicate globally, and quite another to than transmit a signal 250,000 miles from the moon back to earth.

Here is the data to back this up.

Communications Satellites Short History
no where in my post did I mention Satellites ,in fact the audio, video and all other signals were beamed DIRECTLY to 3 radio telescopes They were the 64 metre Goldstone antenna in California, the 26 metre antenna at Honeysuckle Creek near Canberra in Australia, and the 64 metre dish at Parkes.

In the first few minutes of the broadcast, NASA alternated between the signals being received from its two stations at Goldstone and Honeysuckle Creek, searching for the best quality picture.

A little under nine minutes into the broadcast, the TV was switched to the Parkes signal. The quality of the TV pictures from Parkes was so superior that NASA stayed with Parkes as the source of the TV for the remainder of the 2.5 hour broadcast.

A Selective Communications Satellite Chronology

1945 Arthur C. Clarke Article: "Extra-Terrestrial Relays"
1955 John R. Pierce Article: "Orbital Radio Relays"
1956 First Trans-Atlantic Telephone Cable: TAT-1
1957 Sputnik: Russia launches the first earth satellite.
1960 1st Successful DELTA Launch Vehicle
1960 AT&T applies to FCC for experimental satellite communications license
1961 Formal start of TELSTAR, RELAY, and SYNCOM Programs
1962 TELSTAR and RELAY launched
1962 Communications Satellite Act (U.S.)
1963 SYNCOM launched
1964 INTELSAT formed
1965 COMSAT's EARLY BIRD: 1st commercial communications satellite
1969 INTELSAT-III series provides global coverage
1972 ANIK: 1st Domestic Communications Satellite (Canada)
1974 WESTAR: 1st U.S. Domestic Communications Satellite
1975 INTELSAT-IVA: 1st use of dual-polarization
1975 RCA SATCOM: 1st operational body-stabilized comm. satellite
1976 MARISAT: 1st mobile communications satellite
1976 PALAPA: 3rd country (Indonesia) to launch domestic comm. satellite
1979 INMARSAT formed.
1988 TAT-8: 1st Fiber-Optic Trans-Atlantic telephone cable

Forum List

Back