Student expelled for not taking advantage of a girl

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010

So let's get this straight.
- Guy does not want to take advantage of drunk girl
- The girl is pissed and begging
- Guy records the whole conversation

- University finds guy guilty of sexual assault and revokes his degree.

Wow, the leftist kangaroo justice operates the same whether its Trump's impeachment or just regular Americans minding their business. Hope he sues the whole place to ground, their bullshit degrees should not exist in the first place.

Last edited:

Wow, the leftist kangaroo justice operates the same whether its Trump's impeachment or just regular American's minding their business. Hope he sues the whole place to ground, their bullshit degrees should not exist in the first place.

Just crazy. He should be REWARDED for being a gentleman. The colleges today seem to have everything half-assed backwards.

He should plead guilty and then fuck her.

Not putting the D in crazy seems not enough these days with the feminists running out of check.

He would have been expelled whether he took advantage of her or not... so I suppose he should have done it... but then you forget these people look like a mix of swamp creature and whale.

Not putting the D in crazy seems not enough these days with the feminists running out of check.

He would have been expelled whether he took advantage of her or not... so I suppose he should have done it... but then you forget these people look like a mix of swamp creature and whale.
Then maybe he should get drunk first.

He needs to start real early...

yLceXci.gif

Wow, the leftist kangaroo justice operates the same whether its Trump's impeachment or just regular American's minding their business. Hope he sues the whole place to ground, their bullshit degrees should not exist in the first place.

Just crazy. He should be REWARDED for being a gentleman. The colleges today seem to have everything half-assed backwards.

Just shows that many of these universities today are total bullshit, and the "education" many tards here brag about having from them reflects that.

Wow, the leftist kangaroo justice operates the same whether its Trump's impeachment or just regular Americans minding their business. Hope he sues the whole place to ground, their bullshit degrees should not exist in the first place.

Regardless of what other conduct may or may not be alleged against him, if he completed the academic requirements, then he's entitled to that degree. If the university is going to deny him that degree, then he needs to sue the solid digestive waste out of them for fraud; demanding, at the bare least, a refund of all tuition, fees, and other expenses that it cost him to seek that degree, and compensation for the time that he spend trying to earn it.

Is there a reason that Guy couldn`t have walked away? I didn`t watch the video. Just asking.

Regardless of what other conduct may or may not be alleged against him, if he completed the academic requirements, then he's entitled to that degree. If the university is going to deny him that degree, then he needs to sue the solid digestive waste out of them for fraud; demanding, at the bare least, a refund of all tuition, fees, and other expenses that it cost him to seek that degree, and compensation for the time that he spend trying to earn it.

It was a journalism degree, I doubt it is possible to sue for damages for something that is worthless.

How can the guy be guilty of sexual assault when no assault of any form even happened? May the guy fight back and kick butt!

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. When I read that the guy recorded the whole incident, I thought his doing that is the reason why his degree was revoked because recording people without their permission is not legal just anywhere, right me if I am wrong.

He needs to start real early...

yLceXci.gif
You can’t see him because she’s on top of him doing him in that clip.

New Topics

Forum List

Back