Refugees welcome. Except if you voted for Trump.

Ame®icano

Platinum Member
Jul 8, 2008
Michigan
Democrats don't like illegals that don't vote for them. Barry is still not done shitting...

The Obama administration on Thursday repealed a measure granting automatic residency to virtually every Cuban who arrived in the United States, whether or not they had visas, ending a longstanding exception to U.S. immigration policy.

The end of the "wet foot, dry foot" policy, which allowed any Cuban who reached U.S. soil to stay but returned any picked up at sea, is effective immediately. Cuban officials had sought the change for years.

Obama administration ends special immigration policy for Cubans

105xnau.jpg

Democrats don't like illegals that don't vote for them. Barry is still not done shitting...

The Obama administration on Thursday repealed a measure granting automatic residency to virtually every Cuban who arrived in the United States, whether or not they had visas, ending a longstanding exception to U.S. immigration policy.

The end of the "wet foot, dry foot" policy, which allowed any Cuban who reached U.S. soil to stay but returned any picked up at sea, is effective immediately. Cuban officials had sought the change for years.

Obama administration ends special immigration policy for Cubans

105xnau.jpg
Many of my Cuban relatives who fled Cuba and made it into America thanks to this policy voted for Trump in part because they believe that Cubans should not be allowed to flee Cuba and make it into America thanks to this policy.

That's a glimpse into the mind of a Trump voter for you.

I didn't say Barry was wrong by doing it, neither Trump.

I pointed out that Barry acts on Cubans and wants to send them back, but doesn't act on others.

Numbers above shows what's likely behind it.

Of course that's the reason. He's poking his middle finger in our eyes.

If they come here illegally they get booted, regardless of who they vote for, no exceptions.

Forum List

Back