Refugee crisis: OK...please give me the summary

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Football season is here so I'm not reading as much news as usual.

I see this mass refugee crisis all over the news. What is it? I remember over the summer ISIS promised to flood Europe with jihadis. Is it that? Or just poor people wanting jobs Europeans won't do???

Now....these are all leftist European nations. Ones liberals cherish.

HOW DARE THEY say no to mass unchecked immigration!!!??? Are they racist against brown Arabs??

This is really irresponsible of the European leaders to allow these people in.
The countries involved are setting their people up for severe trouble down the road.
Muslims will not assimilate, and instead will get violent if the host countries do not bend over for their demands.
Native Europeans will be in grave danger going forward.

Europeans should immediately demand that these so-called refugees be relocated to countries like Saudi Arabia.

European leaders going along with this should be denounced.

Obama switched sides in the Middle East and now we have a horrible refugee crisis in Syria, Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, etc..

A lot of people need help, and Christians are raising a stink because they don't want to help them. Just as Jesus wanted.

Ok. So Europe should just open the borders and say "Come one come all....ALL who arrive are allowed in...ALL European nations now have open borders and unlimited access."

Right?

A lot of people need help, and Christians are raising a stink because they don't want to help them. Just as Jesus wanted.

Ok. So Europe should just open the borders and say "Come one come all....ALL who arrive are allowed in...ALL European nations now have open borders and unlimited access."

Right?
I dunno. Now you understand the story. :thup:

Right?
I dunno. Now you understand the story. :thup:

What do you mean "I don't know"? You're a left winger. You don't believe in secure borders.

If you are in charge...do you allow as many of these "refugees" in who want to come in....or do you limit it? If you limit it...I assume you are a racist against brown Arabs.

This is really irresponsible of the European leaders to allow these people in.
The countries involved are setting their people up for severe trouble down the road.
Muslims will not assimilate, and instead will get violent if the host countries do not bend over for their demands.
Native Europeans will be in grave danger going forward.

Europeans should immediately demand that these so-called refugees be relocated to countries like Saudi Arabia.

European leaders going along with this should be denounced.

Last place a Syrian Shia would want to go would be to Saudi Arabia.

:lol:

Considering the bloody Saudis are the key player in trying to oust Assad along with Qatar and Turkey.

I see this mass refugee crisis all over the news. What is it? I remember over the summer ISIS promised to flood Europe with jihadis. Is it that? Or just poor people wanting jobs Europeans won't do???

It wouldn't interest you. They're brown people.

And they aren't killing cops....so you must not be interested either.

Move yo hips....those white belts are killin ya

Just an FYI, predominantly Caucasian. And I always like looking up famous <fill in a country> and for Syria some really cool people have Syrian ancestry. Paul Anka, Teri Hatcher, Steve Jobs, Jerry Seinfeld.

Neat eh?

Just an FYI, predominantly Caucasian. And I always like looking up famous <fill in a country> and for Syria some really cool people have Syrian ancestry. Paul Anka, Teri Hatcher, Steve Jobs, Jerry Seinfeld.

Neat eh?

Don't confuse DontTazeMeBro with facts. He prefers Alex Jones and radical anarchy sources.

I can't remember when in my lifetime there wasn't a refugee problem somewhere in the world. The thought occurs that the difference between refugees and freedom fighters is the absence of arms. Because it is relatively easy for an armed segment of a population to oppress or expel an unarmed segment.

If these refugees are allowed into all these countries I can see big problems down the road for those countries.

You can bet your ass that the countries these refugees are coming from are glad to see them become someone else's problem. An a problem they will be.

Four years ago Assad, president of Syria, fired on peaceful protesters triggering a civil war. Several generals, officers, soldiers and political leaders quit the government and joined a secular opposition government, recognized by most of europe.
ISIS made up of foreign fighters from Afghanistan, Iraq and a number of european nations took advantage to capture land, carry out massacres, destroy places of worship, commit genocide and create a caliphate, sunni theocracy based government ruled by a cleric/fighter that goes by the name of baghdadi.
Syrian poured out of syria into Jordan to escape the fighting. More than half the syrian population is displaced, close to half a million have been killed and more than a quarter are refugees.
UN has run out of money to care for the refugees. They have been risking their lives by boat to reach safety. There are now refugees in greece, italy, jordan, turkey, lebanon and some have been getting aid and medical care from Israel.
Syria has bombed it's civilians, and palestinian refugee camps, with chemical weapons and barrel bombs. It has used torture and mass murder, both of which the country has a long history of. Syria has used their proxy army in Lebanon, hezbullah, to help them in their fight within Syria.
Recently a druze cleric, out spoken against Assad, was assassinated. Druze and Christians are not seeking Israel to allow refugees from these groups to enter the golan.

The Assad family and alwites, a shiite sect, have control Syria with an iron fist since the 70's.

Four years ago Assad, president of Syria, fired on peaceful protesters triggering a civil war. Several generals, officers, soldiers and political leaders quit the government and joined a secular opposition government, recognized by most of europe.
ISIS made up of foreign fighters from Afghanistan, Iraq and a number of european nations took advantage to capture land, carry out massacres, destroy places of worship, commit genocide and create a caliphate, sunni theocracy based government ruled by a cleric/fighter that goes by the name of baghdadi.
Syrian poured out of syria into Jordan to escape the fighting. More than half the syrian population is displaced, close to half a million have been killed and more than a quarter are refugees.
UN has run out of money to care for the refugees. They have been risking their lives by boat to reach safety. There are now refugees in greece, italy, jordan, turkey, lebanon and some have been getting aid and medical care from Israel.
Syria has bombed it's civilians, and palestinian refugee camps, with chemical weapons and barrel bombs. It has used torture and mass murder, both of which the country has a long history of. Syria has used their proxy army in Lebanon, hezbullah, to help them in their fight within Syria.
Recently a druze cleric, out spoken against Assad, was assassinated. Druze and Christians are not seeking Israel to allow refugees from these groups to enter the golan.

The Assad family and alwites, a shiite sect, have control Syria with an iron fist since the 70's.

So in short.....a clusterfuck.

Why didn't America have a massive presence in that region so we could quickly stage counter measures to prevent Assad from doing that and to immediately squash the ISIS brush fires before it turned full crisis????

Oh....wait.....I remember now......Barack.

Forum List

Back