Red meat linked to higher risk of premature death

get_involved

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2009
"Among the findings published online Monday in the Archives of Internal Medicine: Eating one serving a day of unprocessed red meat (about the size of a deck of cards) was associated with a 13% increased risk in premature death; eating one serving a day of processed red meat (one hot dog or two slices of bacon) was associated with a 20% increased risk of premature death.

Using a statistic model, the researchers estimated that replacing one serving a day of red meat with one serving of fish would decrease premature death by 7%; replacing it with poultry would decrease the risk by 14%; nuts, 19%; beans, 10%; low-fat dairy, 10%; whole grains, 14%."

Moderation seems to be the key.

Red meat linked to higher risk of premature death - USATODAY.com

So. Ya wanna eat my nuts while I trim my steak ?

I live among cattleman. I do a shot ( or 15) with my neighbor pretty much every afternoon.
He rides up on his horse. He's 89. Then he has to go cook for his mother and wife.Grass fed beef, of course !
The shit you idiots eat doesn't even resemble red "meat".

Tell that to the dumb Jew that wrote this bullshit ( betcha he invested in an aquaculture, chicken and nut distributorship)

Michael A. Schwartz, USA TODAY

Poultry is the solution !
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpCv7ACU0Jw]Ground Turkey Salmonella Outbreak - Attorneys for Lawsuit - CA, OH, IL, PA, TX, WI - YouTube[/ame]

6a00d8341cb6b753ef0120a51c6336970c-800wi

Gee these expert studies certainly support the government's positions on what we should be eating don't they?

Does propaganda smell like frankenfish?

Can death really be so bad if you die with your lips wrapped around a nicely-prepared T-bone steak?

It's like you think you will be able to make that decision yourself. These "experts" will be used by the government to pass laws regulating the consumption of meat all for your own good. Since you can't control yourself, Big Daddy will have to do it for you.

Just sit down, smoke a joint until you forget about that t-bone.

Forum List

Back