Red Alert!

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
This is NOT, I repat NOT a drill. The Northeast and Mid Atlantic will have, yet another, major snowstorm this weekend. At least 3-6 inches are forecasted along the I-95 corridor, with a potential for those numbers doubling. After that, through mid-late next week, continuing through the weekend and possibly, just possibly into the inaguration of Obama, we will face the decade's coldest weather with many major cities not getting above zero for lows and staying in the low single digits for highs. We could be looking at the coldest inaguration on record and with 4 million people expected at the inaguration, that could be a disaster if it stays that cold.

This is NOT, I repat NOT a drill. The Northeast and Mid Atlantic will have, yet another, major snowstorm this weekend. At least 3-6 inches are forecasted along the I-95 corridor, with a potential for those numbers doubling. After that, through mid-late next week, continuing through the weekend and possibly, just possibly into the inaguration of Obama, we will face the decade's coldest weather with many major cities not getting above zero for lows and staying in the low single digits for highs. We could be looking at the coldest inaguration on record and with 4 million people expected at the inaguration, that could be a disaster if it stays that cold.

Hmmm .............. Well Al Gore can explain this Global Warming deal to Obama as everyone slips and slides to the party!

Just an observation: Do you realize your overly-sensationalist thread titles, the next always trying to trump the one before, have taken the impact from words and phrases that would otherwise draw immediate attention?

It also dates your article to a temporary condition at a specific point in time; thus, imposing its own self-destruct mechanism.

Just something to think about.

Meanwhile in Fort Lauderdale it's sunny and in the 80s. The golfing is good, the grass is still growing slowly and Obama will be innaugerated in a few days.

Sleep well. All's well with the world.:eusa_pray:

Oh, and what's his name will be leaving for Houston shortly. The ranch must be too tough for him now.:lol:

Meanwhile in Fort Lauderdale it's sunny and in the 80s. The golfing is good, the grass is still growing slowly and Obama will be innaugerated in a few days.

Oh, and what's his name will be leaving for Houston shortly. The ranch must be too tough for him now.:lol:

He's delegated the brush clearing :)

David, why dont you just title it weekend weather update for jan 8th

Because that's a very boring title and I usually put a you tube video of red alert, alas, i was too excited about the upcoming thumping of snow.

Dallas, he's leaving for Dallas.

i would think that even the most rabid obama supporter is smart enough to wear a coat. of course, i'm an optimist.

When did you people up there turn into such a bunch of pussies? What in the hell do you expect during January in the Northeast?

Forum List

Back