RED ALERT: The Total Takeover Of America Enters Its Final Phase

Lookout

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2007

The wholesale looting of America and the transfer of wealth and power over to a private banking elite who are setting up a world government, along with the complete obliteration of any remaining freedom to protest, resist, or even speak out against this agenda, is now entering its final phase as numerous different pieces of the jigsaw puzzle fall into place and portray a clear picture of tyranny.

We are about to sound the death knell for the United States if every one of the following attacks on our liberty, free speech, sovereignty, and right to not be ruled over by an unelected banking dictatorship is not fiercely opposed and crushed.

The wholesale looting of America and the transfer of wealth and power over to a private banking elite who are setting up a world government, along with the complete obliteration of any remaining freedom to protest, resist, or even speak out against this agenda, is now entering its final phase as numerous different pieces of the jigsaw puzzle fall into place and portray a clear picture of tyranny.

We are about to sound the death knell for the United States if every one of the following attacks on our liberty, free speech, sovereignty, and right to not be ruled over by an unelected banking dictatorship is not fiercely opposed and crushed.

My only objection to this is that what you think is about to happen happened back when our grandfathers were alive.

Hi Echo:

Let me guess, without clicking on your link:

The Rothschilds?

Nobody is going to think the Coming Collapse 2009 (my Topic) is funny, when the crap hits the fan. Yes, the House of Rothschild (with Warburgs, Morgans, Rockefellers, etc.) are destroying the USA to bring in their New World Order. The fact that the USA has allowed these Banksters to set up their private central bank (the FED = see my Signature) in the USA is just one of many reasons that the USA is worthy of utter oblitration off the face of the earth (my Topic).

Lookout is sending out the warnings, and you guys would rather play the New World Order DUPES (pic and pic) right down to the wire. Funny stuff. :0)

Here is a little prediction for you: The month of July will see a BIG transition from fear and panic to utter chaos. By the end of the year, the USA will be under Martial Law and the world will be a very different place (see FEMA/Martial Law/Survival links) . . .

GL,

Terral

Hi Terral!

So the month of July will be fear and panic. You are 100% correct on that point, I'm going to have a bunch of 14 year old girls at my house for a slumber party, that is VERY SCARY! :eek:

Now, as for the USA going under Martial Law, I'm not worried, I have Chuck Norris on MY side. :cool:

I look forward to reduction in the number of the stupid among us after the coming violence. Maybe after everything settles down I will be able a trip into town more often.

We will keep our fingers crossed for you!

Hi Echo:

Let me guess, without clicking on your link:

The Rothschilds?

Nobody is going to think the Coming Collapse 2009 (my Topic) is funny, when the crap hits the fan. Yes, the House of Rothschild (with Warburgs, Morgans, Rockefellers, etc.) are destroying the USA to bring in their New World Order. The fact that the USA has allowed these Banksters to set up their private central bank (the FED = see my Signature) in the USA is just one of many reasons that the USA is worthy of utter oblitration off the face of the earth (my Topic).

Lookout is sending out the warnings, and you guys would rather play the New World Order DUPES (pic and pic) right down to the wire. Funny stuff. :0)

Here is a little prediction for you: The month of July will see a BIG transition from fear and panic to utter chaos. By the end of the year, the USA will be under Martial Law and the world will be a very different place (see FEMA/Martial Law/Survival links) . . .

GL,

Terral
Thanks Terral...You and I both know that if these same few people on here were alive during Paul Revere and his ride in the middle of the night...They would have shot him for making too much noise!

Forum List

Back