Reconciliation for Fallen Angels & Fallen Humans

SoCalSmurf

Jun 26, 2016
The following comes to me through my personal relationship with Father God, His Son, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit (see: True Story of Christ & Salvation ). I have provided scripture and thoughtful insight to support my personal revelations and my faith.

In both, the Old Testament and New Testament, sin offerings were made for the atonement of sins.

Numbers 28:30. Include one male goat to make atonement for you.

Hebrews 5:3. And by reason hereof he ought, as for the people, so also for himself, to offer for sins.

The atonement of sins were made for people before the coming Messiah who were without Christ. And thus, the atonement of sins can be made for those in the afterlife who are also without Christ.

Today, it is common practice for the dead in purgatory to obtain indulgence from God through the Catholic Church for remission of the temporal punishment due to sins whose guilt has already been forgiven (C.C.C., X. Indulgences). So, in other words, the Catholic Church intervenes for the individual by asking Father God, who stores up our good works, to apply some of them in lieu of punishment due to sins. But these indulgences are limited to those who die in the communion of saints. Although, falling short of the glory of Christ, this is a good example of atonement being made for the dead in the afterlife by offering up good works.

The Churches fail to teach the complete work of salvation. Salvation must reach to all humans and fallen angels in all places of all times.

Mark 16:15. He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation.”

Jesus descended into hell for three days to deliver the faithful dead with His sacrificial blood atonement.

1 Peter 4:6. For this reason the gospel was preached also to the dead, that they might be judged according to men in the flesh, but live according to God in spirit.

Jesus now holds the keys to death and Hades. The fallen humans and angels in hell can be saved. Otherwise, the work of salvation would not be complete and we fall short of the glory of God.

Revelations 1:18. I am the Living One; I was dead, and now look, I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades.

One of the attributes of God is that He goes unchanging. And Jesus would still hold the keys of death and Hades. He would still be salvaging and delivering the souls of the underworld. This is the one true Son of God. This is the Jesus, Christians and others should get to know. We should search scripture with the loving heart of Jesus.

Our good works can be offered up to Christ as atonement for the sins of those in the netherworld. Atonement is necessary because they are the fallen. This completes the work of salvation. To say otherwise, is to cut short the work of salvation in Christ.

2 Maccabees 12:46. Thus he made atonement for the dead that they might be freed from this sin.

It is all the same for God to free prisoners in this world from their captives as it is for Christ to free prisoners from their captives in the spirit world.

Zechariah 9:11. As for you, because of the blood of my covenant with you, I will free your prisoners from the waterless pit.

And Christ will free prisoners in hell through you because of the blood of the covenant He has with you. This is a blessing bestowed upon us by our Lord.

And, it is by the power of the Son of God that salvation is carried out.

1 Corinthians 1:18. For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

Let’s not fail to see the significance of being able to offer up our goods works as atonement for the sins of the lost souls in hell. Your fallen family, friends, strangers and even angels without God can have their souls restored (salvaged) by the divine power of Christ and be with God, Jesus, the angels, family and friends in heaven. One must be in good standing with God and sense no unhealthy spirits in one’s life before atonement will be accepted. Although, atonement is required of us for the forgiveness of the sins of those in hell, it is by the Lord’s sacrifice that the souls of the dead can be salvaged and that heaven and hell are open. Glory goes to Father God and His Son, Jesus Christ. It is a privilege to partake in the heavenly family business of salvation and an even greater honor to work so closely with Father God and Christ in salvaging souls.

1 Corinthians 15:19. If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men the most pitiable.

Jesus is mighty to save and He will stretch His staff down to the very depths of hell to save souls.

What I say is true, it has been revealed to me by both Jesus Christ and Father God.

1 Thessalonians 5:19-21. Do not quench the Spirit. Do not treat prophecies with contempt but test them all; hold on to what is good,

In conclusion, this, my friends, is the most loving thing you can do for these poor, lost souls. And, may God bless you for such an undertaking.

I disagree. Only humans can be saved through the grace of God and the blood of Jesus Christ. There is nor there ever will be forgiveness for Satan and the one-third of the angels who followed him in the revolt against heaven.

Jude 1:6 - And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

2 Peter 2:4 - For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast [them] down to hell, and delivered [them] into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

Revelation 12:9 - And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Jesus died on the cross for our sins, so that bill is already paid.

So no more born in original sin?

Everyone is born in sin, that's why we dunk 'em in the pond.
No more sin in god's eyes, Jesus died for our sins on the cross.

Forgiveness is not automatic and requires a certain amount of effort. Forgiveness is only through God's grace, but it requires the acceptance of Jesus as the Son of God, along with repentance of one's sins. Babies can't accept Christ or repent of their sin of carnal birth, therefore we dunk 'em in the pond.

The following comes to me through my personal relationship with Father God, His Son, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit (see: True Story of Christ & Salvation ). I have provided scripture and thoughtful insight to support my personal revelations and my faith.

In both, the Old Testament and New Testament, sin offerings were made for the atonement of sins.

Hebrews 5:3. And by reason hereof he ought, as for the people, so also for himself, to offer for sins.

The atonement of sins were made for people before the coming Messiah who were without Christ. And thus, the atonement of sins can be made for those in the afterlife who are also without Christ.

Today, it is common practice for the dead in purgatory to obtain indulgence from God through the Catholic Church for remission of the temporal punishment due to sins whose guilt has already been forgiven (C.C.C., X. Indulgences). So, in other words, the Catholic Church intervenes for the individual by asking Father God, who stores up our good works, to apply some of them in lieu of punishment due to sins. But these indulgences are limited to those who die in the communion of saints. Although, falling short of the glory of Christ, this is a good example of atonement being made for the dead in the afterlife by offering up good works.

The Churches fail to teach the complete work of salvation. Salvation must reach to all humans and fallen angels in all places of all times.

Mark 16:15. He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation.”

Jesus descended into hell for three days to deliver the faithful dead with His sacrificial blood atonement.

1 Peter 4:6. For this reason the gospel was preached also to the dead, that they might be judged according to men in the flesh, but live according to God in spirit.

Jesus now holds the keys to death and Hades. The fallen humans and angels in hell can be saved. Otherwise, the work of salvation would not be complete and we fall short of the glory of God.

Revelations 1:18. I am the Living One; I was dead, and now look, I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades.

One of the attributes of God is that He goes unchanging. And Jesus would still hold the keys of death and Hades. He would still be salvaging and delivering the souls of the underworld. This is the one true Son of God. This is the Jesus, Christians and others should get to know. We should search scripture with the loving heart of Jesus.

Our good works can be offered up to Christ as atonement for the sins of those in the netherworld. Atonement is necessary because they are the fallen. This completes the work of salvation. To say otherwise, is to cut short the work of salvation in Christ.

2 Maccabees 12:46. Thus he made atonement for the dead that they might be freed from this sin.

It is all the same for God to free prisoners in this world from their captives as it is for Christ to free prisoners from their captives in the spirit world.

Zechariah 9:11. As for you, because of the blood of my covenant with you, I will free your prisoners from the waterless pit.

And Christ will free prisoners in hell through you because of the blood of the covenant He has with you. This is a blessing bestowed upon us by our Lord.

1 Corinthians 1:18. For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

Let’s not fail to see the significance of being able to offer up our goods works as atonement for the sins of the lost souls in hell. Your fallen family, friends, strangers and even angels without God can have their souls restored (salvaged) by the divine power of Christ and be with God, Jesus, the angels, family and friends in heaven. One must be in good standing with God and sense no unhealthy spirits in one’s life before atonement will be accepted. Although, atonement is required of us for the forgiveness of the sins of those in hell, it is by the Lord’s sacrifice that the souls of the dead can be salvaged and that heaven and hell are open. Glory goes to Father God and His Son, Jesus Christ. It is a privilege to partake in the heavenly family business of salvation and an even greater honor to work so closely with Father God and Christ in salvaging souls.

1 Corinthians 15:19. If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men the most pitiable.

Jesus is mighty to save and He will stretch His staff down to the very depths of hell to save souls.

What I say is true, it has been revealed to me by both Jesus Christ and Father God.

1 Thessalonians 5:19-21. Do not quench the Spirit. Do not treat prophecies with contempt but test them all; hold on to what is good,

In conclusion, this, my friends, is the most loving thing you can do for these poor, lost souls. And, may God bless you for such an undertaking.
Ummm, how can you be without christ if you are with YHWH and your faith claims your christ and God as one in the same? Therefore your faith must be worshiping another god (Baal) and the fallen prophet who'd be claimed a god and imposter Moshiach.
CHECKMATE!
Sources for you worshiping the first false fallen messiah(fallen messenger) aka Lucifer:
[See Lucifer here etymology of "": "[ the morning star, a fallen rebel archangel, THE Devil, fr. OE. fr. Latin, the morning star, fr. Lucifer light-bearing, fr. luc light + -fer -ferous--more at LIGHT]" (Webster's, p.677)
Lucifer is not the planet venus, they used symbols to describe emulations and resemblances.
Venus was used to symbolize
the 2 arch malakhs thus Morning Star being the fallen arc of the planet made the perfect symbol to Lucifers fall-(Rev 22:16, Ezekiel 28) and Evening Star(Shalem) the rising arc of the planet became Symbolism for Michael the rising arch malakh-Dan 12:1-4.

Jesus is claimed to be the Nemesis of the one named in the Holy City. But also note Morning Star is Baal's son.
Note; they never name this Father who is one in the same Jesus. That's the mystery easily solved. Research the Assyrian Bel Tablet in the Brittish Museum circa 700bc. The story of Baal's death and resurrection EXACTLY plagerized and used for the Jesus scene thus one in the same mythology given a mask and new name.
Thus:
“... from my Father (Baal). To the one who conquers(DESTROYS) I will also give the morning star(LUCIFER).” -- Revelation 2:28
· Revelation 22:16 I, Jesus, have sent my angel to testify these things in the churches.
· I am the bright and Morning Star (lucifer)
and as posted Rev 22:16 at the end of the Roman joke where punchlines sit, they admit
he's Baal's son (Lucifer).
Even Baal's wife Isis is another cultures Ishtar (easter) who's son is the Morning Star symboled as a fish (because Grandpa idol Dagon was the fishman god). It's why the Pope wears the fishman god ring, fishead hat called Mitre and scales on his Robe. They were selling the mystery babylon religions to the Jews through a created image of a half Jewish man.
So now you have the number of his name
Baal Jesus=666 in ASCll numerology used to secret numbers from names. Father and son are one in the same myth like archeological finds like the predated Assyrian tablet detail and prove
Research -google search:
The Canaanite dying god mythology
morning star son of baal.
Then research Shalem the Evening Star.

OT source acct of Lucifer that even pastors use to denote the fallen one: Ezekiel 28

Lucifer in Ezekiel 28 can only be Jesus, nobody was ever rediculously called perfect and a god nor came as first fallen Messiah.

Ezekiel 28:8 They shall bring thee down to the pit, and thou shalt die the deaths of [them that are] slain in the midst of the ‘seas’ (i.e.Rome). =Jesus 1 peter 3:19, Acts 2:27

Eze 28:9 Wilt thou yet say before him that slayeth thee, I [am] God? but thou [shalt be] a man, and no God, in the hand of him that slayeth thee. =Jesus
(John 8:57, 10:25-36, Psalm 82:1-8)
Later he rose from the Pit declared as God fulfilling the AntiChrist warnings.

Ezekiel 28:2 Son of man, say unto the prince of Tyrus, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because thine heart [is] lifted up, and thou hast said, I [am] a God, I sit [in] the seat of God, in the midst of the seas(Rome); yet thou [art] a man, and not God, though thou set thine heart as the heart of God (this is like how the Popes claim to be viceroy and gods in Rome, set up as imposters of the Jerusalem Temple and throne and TRUE Authority)

Ezekiel 28:12 Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the *king of Tyrus*(Tyrus meaning Rock, Jesus was the King of the Rock (the Church) and popular in TYRE according to the NT as in deemed a Prince of Tyre), and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty.
(similar- Isaiah 44 talks about the carpenter making an idol of a beautiful man (sinless-whitewashed image)and placing it on walls in homes and bowing to it.)
Ezekiel 28:13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone [was] thy covering,
(The image of his man was formed from borrowed mythology of Mithra which came out of ancient persia thus literally been in the garden of eden describing the region in ancient Persia.)

Ezekiel 28:14 Thou [art] the anointed (christ) cherub (guardian=nazarene) that covereth; and I have set thee [so]: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

28:15 Thou [wast] perfect(sinless) in thy ways from the day that thou wast created(his image/icon was created with this intention), till iniquity was found in thee(till the information age exposed what the preachers avoided or whitewashed over).

No other prophet was ever deemed perfect, nor called christ (anointed) Cherub(nazarei) therefore nobody but Jesus fulfills lucifer.
Coming first as the 1st fallen messiah should make it obvious enough as Lucifer is 1st not 2nd

Everyone is born in sin, that's why we dunk 'em in the pond.
No more sin in god's eyes, Jesus died for our sins on the cross.

Forgiveness is not automatic and requires a certain amount of effort. Forgiveness is only through God's grace, but it requires the acceptance of Jesus as the Son of God, along with repentance of one's sins. Babies can't accept Christ or repent of their sin of carnal birth, therefore we dunk 'em in the pond.
You’d be wrong on that because Jesus died on the cross for our sins, so that Bill is paid. Anyways, it makes no sense that babies just born would be born with sin, they haven’t done anything yet.

Where to begin. OP, Christ died for our sake, not for fallen angels. They will meet their fate with their leader, Satan at the White Throne Judgment.

There is no purgatory. That was Catholic dogma that they even gave up on.

The "atonement" goat of which you speak is one of 600+ rules that God gave to a specific people for a specific time. It has nothing to do with the rest of us.

Christ came here to be the Passover Lamb for the Jews and ended up grafting the Gentiles into the line.

Salvation is exclusive to those who accept Christ's work on the cross. Not all humans do so. It is available to all humans, but not all humans accept it. Those who are covered by the blood of Christ enter Heaven. Those who are not covered will take their chances at the White Throne Judgment.

If Christ was going to free all those in Hades, he would have during the 3 days He spent in Abraham's Bosom. The only ones that returned with Him were the ones in Abraham's Bosom.

God said not to add to or take away from His world. The Catholics were brazen enough to create their own Bible!

You have been brainwashed by Catholic doctrine. Do yourself a favor, get a good King James Bible. The Catholic Church isn't even mentioned in the Churches that will accompany Christ to the new Temple.

Ummm, how can you be without christ if you are with YHWH and your faith claims your christ and God as one in the same?

By missing the hour of your visitation....
That is not a viable answer.
I use the word "checkmate" to denote definitively being backed into a corner where any move (excuse comment) anyone makes would still remove
" your king". Game was over and your non viable answer proves this fact as would all excuses and smokescreen responses.

Ummm, how can you be without christ if you are with YHWH and your faith claims your christ and God as one in the same?

I use the word "checkmate" to denote definitively being backed into a corner where any move (excuse comment) anyone makes would still remove
" your king". Game was over and your non viable answer proves this fact as would all excuses and smokescreen responses.

1 Corinthians 15:22,
"as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive,"

No original sin if you are covered by the blood of Christ. Not covered? Then you can add it to your own sins to be dealt with at the White Throne Judgment.

Last edited:

Except I have prophetic proof. You can never back Christ into a corner. He sure called it on the no stone left upon the other, and why:
They will level you to the ground— you and the children within your walls. They will not leave one stone on another, because you did not recognize the time of your visitation from God.”

Not all Churches fail to teach the Redemption of the dead. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints has Been preforming the work for the dead since Elijah restored the sealing keys.

You might find the following enlightening:

Doctrine and Covenants 138

Doctrine and Covenants 127

Doctrine and Covenants 128

Forum List

Back