Buttigieg: i'm not worried about bullies, i'm gay from Indiana, i served in the army & Trump didn't!

Calling your entire home state homophobic probably not a good way to win an election.

He has to remind us that he's degenerate every time he opens his mouth. He served in the military all right. He served every guy who dropped his pants

To me, people who don't forget you should be appreciated, even if a bird in the hand is the only thing that they give you.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. In other words, maybe bullies shouldn't be told even once to shut their mouths.

Last edited:
Nobody wants a fudge packer for President

Why is being gay more offensive than a whore who was so busy indulging in sexual immorality and grabbing people's private parts that he couldn't serve in the military and worried about catching an STD? Seriously.

Nobody wants a fudge packer for President

Why is being gay more offensive than a whore who was so busy indulging in sexual immorality and grabbing people's private parts that he couldn't serve in the military and worried about catching an STD? Seriously.
Homosexuality is an anti-nature proclivity that is innately repulsive and, among men, has proven to generate and exacerbate deadly and incurable STD’s while your opinion of one person is only one opinion of one person.
Seriously.

He has to remind us that he's degenerate every time he opens his mouth. He served in the military all right. He served every guy who dropped his pants
Look at this wonderful patriot here pissing on the service. Totally rotten.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Being in the military reserves does not confer sainthood.
That is not an excuse to be rotten. Do you have a good reason besides he's gay and a dem? Is that the high bar for you that allows you to piss on the flag and on the service and on our country? For shame.

That is not an excuse to be rotten. Do you have a good reason besides he's gay and a dem? Is that the high bar for you that allows you to piss on the flag and on the service and on our country? For shame.

Piss on the flag! Hey this pervert is not the flag. He spent nine months in the service all of it behind a computer. He's as bad as John Kerry. He's gay but being a democrat was a very conscious choice. Remember, democrats are the most disgusting life forms there are.

Piss on the flag! Hey this pervert is not the flag. He spent nine months in the service all of it behind a computer. He's as bad as John Kerry. He's gay but being a democrat was a very conscious choice. Remember, democrats are the most disgusting life forms there are.
Sure thing, america hater. So sad. Our great flag and service people deserve better than this anonymous internet trash.

Sure thing, america hater. So sad. Our great flag and service people deserve better than this anonymous internet trash.

Buttplug is not the flag. Buttplug barely makes a service member. Hating democrats and fighting them is the highest form of patriotism there is. Especially pervert democrats.

Although seeing president pervert making a visit to one of these muslim countries and getting tossed off a rooftop would be mighty entertaining.

I don't have a problem with homosexuals, I DO have a problem when they, as some women and Blacks do, use their gender identity or race to further their political or professional careers. Butt-judge wants people to vote for him just because he's gay.

That's what most cowards who have never served usually do, attack someone who has.

That's what most cowards who have never served usually do, attack someone who has.
The president SERVES. And for zero pay. That's TRUE service.

Forum List

Back