Recently Michelle Obama went to serve food to the homeless at a government funded sou

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008

Cost of a bowl of soup at homeless shelter: $0.00 dollars

Having Michelle Obama Serve you your soup: $0.00 dollars

Snapping a picture of a homeless person who is receiving government funded meal while taking a picture of the first lady using his $500 Black Berry cell phone: Priceless

:lol: Very funny, Willow!

Pretty good pic of Michelle too. Who took the pic of the guy taking a pic of Michelle? Oh, the other homeless person receiving a government funded meal. Wonder if he used a blackberry or just a mere camera?

Willow ignore the two trolls. Ain't it funny they both have red names though? They can not even tell what section the post was in, but we should feel comfortable that they supervise the board........

Willow ignore the two trolls. Ain't it funny they both have red names though? They can not even tell what section the post was in, but we should feel comfortable that they supervise the board........

Two trolls ... well ... three people didn't recognize the joke ... and I apologized for not seeing it as a joke (funny or no, the intent is the important part) ... since you mentioned the "red names" ... seems like you are the one trolling in here.

Two trolls ... well ... three people didn't recognize the joke ... and I apologized for not seeing it as a joke (funny or no, the intent is the important part) ... since you mentioned the "red names" ... seems like you are the one trolling in here.

s'okay... just appreciate the irony of him calling anyone else a troll. ;)

they get cranky when you show they make up stuff. :eusa_whistle:

:lol: Very funny, Willow!

Pretty good pic of Michelle too. Who took the pic of the guy taking a pic of Michelle? Oh, the other homeless person receiving a government funded meal. Wonder if he used a blackberry or just a mere camera?

Don't know!

She's smiling too!

well I try to help one troll, the other I ignore.. :eek::cuckoo::lol: I thought everydamnbody understood if you put it in HUMOR it was not to be taken seriously.. oh well,, some folks just have to be outraged.. so be it!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back