Rebel-Kurd war to escalate?

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
Netflix-Westeners are in a real dilemma as their holy Kurds and even holier rebels are at each others throats. Who are the good guys, who are the bad guys? Good guys attack the Kurds who are 3 Km away from Raqqa? Not only did Erdogan (rebel patron) announce more operations against the Kurds, the FSA also vowed recently to drive the SDF ("the Kurds"), the Syrian government and ISIS out of eastern Syria. In a new ambush, the FSA captured four Kurdish fighters.

hqdefault-1.jpg

As I stressed before, the Syrian government and the SDF must deal with the Euphrates Shield pocket first. There is no sense in liberating land that is vulnerable to al-Qaeda attacks from behind.

FSA islamists ambush an SDF unit in north Aleppo, capture four fighters (VIDEO)

ARRIBA -----long live free KURDISTAN-----from Iran---thru Iraq----thru Syria and THRU TURKEY

Netflix-Westeners are in a real dilemma as their holy Kurds and even holier rebels are at each others throats. Who are the good guys, who are the bad guys? Good guys attack the Kurds who are 3 Km away from Raqqa? Not only did Erdogan (rebel patron) announce more operations against the Kurds, the FSA also vowed recently to drive the SDF ("the Kurds"), the Syrian government and ISIS out of eastern Syria. In a new ambush, the FSA captured four Kurdish fighters.

hqdefault-1.jpg

As I stressed before, the Syrian government and the SDF must deal with the Euphrates Shield pocket first. There is no sense in liberating land that is vulnerable to al-Qaeda attacks from behind.

FSA islamists ambush an SDF unit in north Aleppo, capture four fighters (VIDEO)

Turkey is not al Qaeda. The present violence in Syrian and its precincts is \ISLAMIC VIOLENCE-----multi-tribal and multi-sectarian and generally FILTH

ARRIBA -----long live free KURDISTAN-----from Iran---thru Iraq----thru Syria and THRU TURKEY
Its not up to you to give lands to people - unless its your own. So where is Trump establishing Kurdistan? Montana maybe?[/QUOTE

How is land "OWNERSHIP" defined in your minimind?. Kurds have resided in
Iran, Iraq, Syria and Turkey since before the inception of islam and way before the
inception of the filth of baathism. Most likely they were the holdouts against the invasion of islam and TOOK TO THE HILLS -------it seems to me that they have more of a claim on the HILLS of Iran, Iraq, Syria and Turkey than do the invading arabs and the Mongolian hordes. Logically ---the hills of Iran, Iraq, Syria and Turkey
ARE KURDISTAN

Iran, Iraq, Syria and Turkey since before the inception of islam and way before the
inception of the filth of baathism. Most likely they were the holdouts against the invasion of islam and TOOK TO THE HILLS -------it seems to me that they have more of a claim on the HILLS of Iran, Iraq, Syria and Turkey than do the invading arabs and the Mongolian hordes. Logically ---the hills of Iran, Iraq, Syria and Turkey
ARE KURDISTAN
The Syrian Kurds are citizens of the SAR. If they will achieve federalization will be decided in a nationwide referendum.

ARE KURDISTAN
The Syrian Kurds are citizens of the SAR. If they will achieve federalization will be decided in a nationwide referendum.

oh-----is that the way you imagine it works? You should brush up on
the study of history

ARE KURDISTAN

the study of history
It is simply what the Syrian government has announced.

ARE KURDISTAN

the study of history
It is simply what the Syrian government has announced.

oh----THAT entity

Forum List

Back