Rebel group accusing Assad of gas attack 'USED CHEMICAL WEAPONS' against Kurds

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Means they have done it before and now as suspected did it again in Douma because they were losing.

"But according to reports from news outlet Kurdistan 24, the group admitted it used chemical weapons in a mainly Kurdish populated area in the city of Aleppo, northern Syria in April 2016.

In an official statement, Jaish al-Islam said: “One of the field commanders in Aleppo used weapons that he was not authorised to use in these kinds of confrontations.”

The Kurds are not anti-Assad enough (if at all) and thus out of favor and when they are gassed or expelled from their homes, Barrack Phrump doesn´t give a shit. Way more important to Zion´s filthy slaves is to save the Islamist terrorists and they are currently training them in SDF controlled areas.

Its a strategy. Assad has been winning and Obama's ISIS has been knocked reeling under Donald Trump. The rebels are simply doing what has been done for centuries...hope they can drag in and entangle one of the great powers on their side.

tiny's citation is PATHETIC-------"poison gases were used"-------no mention of what the nature of the "poison gas" is------"poison gases were shot in
shells" How does that one work? "Everyone had the same symptoms" ROFLMAO sounds like an outbreak of a FLU VIRUS

Seems the Kurds get gassed all the time. I recall Saddam gassed them. What's the big deal?

Hmm?

upload_2018-4-12_18-45-26.png

Its a strategy. Assad has been winning and Obama's ISIS has been knocked reeling under Donald Trump. The rebels are simply doing what has been done for centuries...hope they can drag in and entangle one of the great powers on their side.
Obama`s ISIS? I hate to burst your little snot bubble but Tony Blair has already accepted responsibility for ISIS when he followed Gomer Bush into Iraq.
Tony Blair Says Iraq War Helped Give Rise to ISIS
Tony Blair is right: without the Iraq war there would be no Islamic State
Blair was warned about Isis - and now we're paying the price

Seems the Kurds get gassed all the time. I recall Saddam gassed them. What's the big deal?

yes----he did----SADDAM did-----the Baathist SADDAM ----in conventional ---from a flying object----LOOK UP IN THE SKY---ITS A BIRD--ITS
SUPERMAN ---nope---its a plane dropping canisters of poison---both
mustard gases and cyanide gases. He certainly did not shoot "bullets"
filled with some UNNAMED MYSTERIOUS GAS

Obama`s ISIS? I hate to burst your little snot bubble but Tony Blair has already accepted responsibility for ISIS when he followed Gomer Bush into Iraq.

Isis is the CALIPHATE------invented by the thief, rapist, imperialist
HERO------muhummad ibn amina

The Kurds are not anti-Assad enough (if at all) and thus out of favor and when they are gassed or expelled from their homes, Barrack Phrump doesn´t give a shit. Way more important to Zion´s filthy slaves is to save the Islamist terrorists and they are currently training them in SDF controlled areas.

Assad's military following is nothing short of amazing. Sunni Generals, Shia and Christian Generals and Kurds. The bloody western media has tried to make it like this is a civil war when all it is are paid Sunni jihadists from over 80 countries attempting to overthrow Assad.

That's not a rebellion. Its not a civil war Its a FUCKING PAID FOR INVASION by the Gulf States and the west. Pardon the caps. Just pisses me right off.

Hate to break it to you but Obama was seriously involved by using the CIA to back SA/Qatar and Turkey at the time to funnel cash and weapons to so called rebels in Syria.

One issue is glaring they allowed the Syrian MB to choose who got the weapons and the cash.

I mean....what could possibly go wrong?

:lmao:

yes----he did----SADDAM did-----the Baathist SADDAM ----in conventional ---from a flying object----LOOK UP IN THE SKY---ITS A BIRD--ITS

What part of Jaish al Islam used chemical weapons on Kurds in this fight did you miss?

What part of Jaish al Islam used chemical weapons on Kurds in this fight did you miss?

the utter lack of reasonable information part. Your ENTIRE conclusion is based on the statement "THEY USED CHEMICALS". Yeah?
----water is a chemical. Nitrogen is a chemical-----nitrogen gas comprises something like 80% of AIR. Chemicals used by "PEOPLE" on other "PEOPLE" to KILL them can be EASILY detected and named.
Commonly used such chemicals by baasthist dogs are----cyanide compounds and mustard gas (nitrogen based alkylating agents)----
they cannot be instilled bullets

the utter lack of reasonable information part. Your ENTIRE conclusion is based on the statement "THEY USED CHEMICALS". Yeah?
----water is a chemical. Nitrogen is a chemical-----nitrogen gas comprises something like 80% of AIR. Chemicals used by "PEOPLE" on other "PEOPLE" to KILL them can be EASILY detected and named.
Commonly used such chemicals by baasthist dogs are----cyanide compounds and mustard gas (nitrogen based alkylating agents)----
Thanks, Irosie.
Just out of interest, do you know if chemical weapons can be fitted and launched from rocket launchers like these - ie of this size?

upload_2018-4-13_15-44-25.jpeg

Last edited:

Thanks, Irosie.
Just out of interest, do you know if chemical weapons can be fitted and launched from rocket launchers like these - ie of this size?

View attachment 187686
Those recoilless rocket launcher cost too Much!
Like 75-500k per shot. Fly them at night and who can shoot it down?

You can get 30 of these below for one of those tube thangs.

f11c4ec1c485105305b1962e741ccc40--uav-drone-helicopters.jpg

Last edited:

Thanks, Irosie.

View attachment 187686

I don't know. I would SEEM TO ME (guess) that such a launcher could
jettison a nitrogen mustard gas or cyanide compound thing-----but I think for
a CHLORINE canister to do any real damage---it would have to be larger.
Keep in mind--chlorine, in order to cause harm has to get into the area in a large
concentration------it is easily diffused and is not actually POISON-----people have to
BREATHE IN LARGE AMOUNTS OF THE STUFF. (I am guessing)

Forum List

Back