Reasons to get behind Trump this election

Common sense. They have run up $20T debt. Tons of new laws and regulations. Almost every fed dept is FUBAR. Can anyone fix, shrink, eliminate, streamline, motivate, balance etc? Maybe Trump. History says she is business as usual.
Yet Bush jr holds the record on regs signed into law..

Trump has already done severe and irremediable harm to this nation. He has revealed to the world that there are enough ignorant, misogynistic white bigots in this nation to put him on the ballot. Even after he has suffered the historic landslide defeat at the hands of Clinton that is coming up, they will know that all those bigoted fools are still here. This nation's reputation has been absolutely trashed for decades to come.
"Decades to come?" He's not even in office yet moron. NO signed policy's as yet and NO passed bills. Your "decades to come" thought has no base nor ground work, its just PRE-programed spew.

There's that awesome IQ again. You didn't understand what he said.
Seems you have been reduced to a stalker Beak Face.

Yeah. I stalked you in this thread that I joined before you did. Brilliant.

What's your IQ? Did you say 214?
Higher than yours...
Political Discussion Forum
LMAO

You sure? What is yours? Mine is around 120.

And Sniveling Grizz the lemming just pissed on his paws.

We have Trump as the GOP candidate because the hate America far right decided to knock over the apple cart.

He has demonstrated his intent to surround himself with good people. That should be evident because of his business success, but liberals don't want people to keep that in mind.

Really.

Donald Trump on Ben Carson:
"It's in the book that he's got a pathological temper," Trump told "Erin Burnett OutFront," speaking about Carson's autobiography. "That's a big problem because you don't cure that ... as an example: child molesting. You don't cure these people. You don't cure a child molester. There's no cure for it. Pathological, there's no cure for that."
In his 1990 autobiography, "Gifted Hands," Carson attributes violent behavior in his youth to his "disease," a "pathological temper" that the Republican presidential hopeful said caused him to strike one friend with a rock and attempt to stab another. In subsequent accounts of his violent youth, Carson said he once attempted to attack his mother with a hammer.
CNN.com
The same Ben Carson has joined Trump’s campaign:
Dr. Ben Carson revealed on Newsmax TV Monday that he will work in Donald Trump's administration — at least in an "advisory capacity" — if the Republican presidential front-runner is elected to the White House.

But Carson, a retired pediatric neurosurgeon who recently endorsed Trump after dropping out of the race of the GOP nomination, declined to say exactly in what capacity he will serve or whether it's a cabinet position.

"I do believe, and certainly in my discussions with Donald Trump, he does love America and he does want to be successful. He will surround himself with very good people," Carson told "The Steve Malzberg Show."

Asked whether he will be one of those people, Carson responded:

"I will be doing things as well … Certainly in an advisory capacity [in Trump's administration]."

Newsmax.com

---

So the same guy whose behavior he likened to that of a child molester is now part of his campaign and will be part of his administration.

If this is "good people" wouldn't you be curious to see whom he considers "bad people"?

HRC is light years more qualified than Drumpf.

Common sense. They have run up $20T debt. Tons of new laws and regulations. Almost every fed dept is FUBAR. Can anyone fix, shrink, eliminate, streamline, motivate, balance etc? Maybe Trump. History says she is business as usual.

How has your gut served you in the past in this particular regard, Num?

"Decades to come?" He's not even in office yet moron. NO signed policy's as yet and NO passed bills. Your "decades to come" thought has no base nor ground work, its just PRE-programed spew.

There's that awesome IQ again. You didn't understand what he said.
Seems you have been reduced to a stalker Beak Face.

Yeah. I stalked you in this thread that I joined before you did. Brilliant.

What's your IQ? Did you say 214?
Higher than yours...
Political Discussion Forum
LMAO

You sure? What is yours? Mine is around 120.

Dark Fairy's people were fashioning decolletage flattering half length rabbit fur coats while yours were still chipping stones to make fire....

The ONLY reason to vote for him is that he is not Hillary. That's it.

Anyone concluding that Trump is better qualified at governance than Clinton doesn't deserve the vote they are casting. It's a massive failure of the American public education system.

Do they deserve being neutered with a spork?

Just trying to establish some parameters here...

How has your gut served you in the past in this particular regard, Num?

To be honest I have been able (lucky) to survive my many bad decisions. Comfortably is the name, less govt is the aim. Battery........going....

We have Trump as the GOP candidate because the hate America far right decided to knock over the apple cart.

You poor old man, do you need some attention?

Trump was not my first choice. I really expected him to fade away. Surprisingly, he has gotten this far.

I do plan on voting for Trump, mainly because I believe we should vote and there is no way in hell Hillary should get to the White House. She has been a disaster and has required a great deal of CYA tactics, including from the media, just to keep a lid on all the scandals. I think she's a liar and I think either she's losing her mind or she really is incredibly radical.

So, I'll vote for Trump if for no other reason than to stop Hillary.

Herman Cain pointed out some other reasons to vote for him. I admit that reading this did put my mind at ease. I had expected that Trump would surround himself with good people. No president handles every little detail and one that tries to micromanage the way Obama did is going to screw things up bad.

I do agree with border security, which Hillary wouldn't go for.
I do think Trump would be far kinder to the flailing private sector.
Hillary would also continue to accept unvetted Syrian refugees at an alarming rate, which just isn't good for America.

So, I feel good about voting Trump.

"Even though Donald Trump is the presumptive Republican presidential nominee, he had to overcome some strong head winds to get there. Such as?

Defying the wishes of liberals

Defying the wishes of the #NeverTrump crowd

Defying the predictions that he would not get the necessary 1,237 Republican delegates before the 2016 Republican convention

Defeating 16 other candidates

Defying the intentional negative perceptions the liberal media tried to use to define him, which continue to this day

And withstanding attacks from all corners of the political world.

Even though Trump is clearly the top choice of Republican primary voters, some are still nervous about what a President Trump might say or do.

I hear this concern all the time! It's from people I know, people I don't know, people who know me at places where I shop, strangers that recognize me as I travel, and even people I meet for the very first time. As soon as they connect the dots that I'm the HC that they hear on the radio and see on the Fox News Channel, they pop the question, and it's not "will you marry me!"

It's, "Who are you voting for?" I enthusiastically answer Trump (as if there is a chance in all of eternity I would ever vote for Hillary).

Inevitably, they then ask if I'm nervous about some of the things a President Trump might say or do. I answer no, and then I remind them of a few things to help ease their concerns.

I call it Trump Therapy:

The alternative is Hillary Clinton. (No way!)

We have three branches of the federal government. He can't be a loose cannon as Hillary Clinton has suggested.

He has been clear about replacing the tax code, repealing and replacing Obamacare, rebuilding the military, taking care of our veterans, real energy independence, and a foreign policy with purpose and a clear strategy.

He has demonstrated his intent to surround himself with good people. That should be evident because of his business success, but liberals don't want people to keep that in mind.

He published a list of 11 possible Supreme Court nominees, which some staunch social conservatives embraced, causing them to look past the political noise and endorse Trump.

He is results-oriented instead of politically oriented, which means he will shake things up in Washington D.C., and that has a lot of people rattled! Good!

So relax! Take some deep breaths, and ignore the political noise, which is intended to make you feel frustrated and nervous about a President Trump. Michael Reagan, son of former President Ronald Reagan, said in a recent article that naysayers used to say the same kind of things about his dad when he was running for president.

I also remind people, the "third evil" of not voting is not an option!"

http://www.caintv.com/trump-therapy-let-me-put-an-en

I'M voting Trump because of this civil rights nonsense. Every one knows blacks were better off before civil rights, and perhaps before emacipation. There was civil order, nothing like the Chicago violence, which this non-American OBAMA enables. I recall when we spoke affectionately of ' our negoes." (-:

Trump was not my first choice. I really expected him to fade away. Surprisingly, he has gotten this far.

I do plan on voting for Trump, mainly because I believe we should vote and there is no way in hell Hillary should get to the White House. She has been a disaster and has required a great deal of CYA tactics, including from the media, just to keep a lid on all the scandals. I think she's a liar and I think either she's losing her mind or she really is incredibly radical.

Herman Cain pointed out some other reasons to vote for him. I admit that reading this did put my mind at ease. I had expected that Trump would surround himself with good people. No president handles every little detail and one that tries to micromanage the way Obama did is going to screw things up bad.

Hillary would also continue to accept unvetted Syrian refugees at an alarming rate, which just isn't good for America.

"Even though Donald Trump is the presumptive Republican presidential nominee, he had to overcome some strong head winds to get there. Such as?

Defying the predictions that he would not get the necessary 1,237 Republican delegates before the 2016 Republican convention

Defying the intentional negative perceptions the liberal media tried to use to define him, which continue to this day

Even though Trump is clearly the top choice of Republican primary voters, some are still nervous about what a President Trump might say or do.

I hear this concern all the time! It's from people I know, people I don't know, people who know me at places where I shop, strangers that recognize me as I travel, and even people I meet for the very first time. As soon as they connect the dots that I'm the HC that they hear on the radio and see on the Fox News Channel, they pop the question, and it's not "will you marry me!"

It's, "Who are you voting for?" I enthusiastically answer Trump (as if there is a chance in all of eternity I would ever vote for Hillary).

Inevitably, they then ask if I'm nervous about some of the things a President Trump might say or do. I answer no, and then I remind them of a few things to help ease their concerns.

I call it Trump Therapy:

We have three branches of the federal government. He can't be a loose cannon as Hillary Clinton has suggested.

He has been clear about replacing the tax code, repealing and replacing Obamacare, rebuilding the military, taking care of our veterans, real energy independence, and a foreign policy with purpose and a clear strategy.

He published a list of 11 possible Supreme Court nominees, which some staunch social conservatives embraced, causing them to look past the political noise and endorse Trump.

He is results-oriented instead of politically oriented, which means he will shake things up in Washington D.C., and that has a lot of people rattled! Good!

So relax! Take some deep breaths, and ignore the political noise, which is intended to make you feel frustrated and nervous about a President Trump. Michael Reagan, son of former President Ronald Reagan, said in a recent article that naysayers used to say the same kind of things about his dad when he was running for president.

I'M voting Trump because of this civil rights nonsense. Every one knows blacks were better off before civil rights, and perhaps before emacipation. There was civil order, nothing like the Chicago violence, which this non-American OBAMA enables. I recall when we spoke affectionately of ' our negoes." (-:
You make absolutely no sense.

I call it Trump Therapy:

You make absolutely no sense.
exactly. The Trump supporters are either hypocrites or unhinged rascists

Sniveling Grizz simply can't control his anger. :)

LOL, anger? Two things can get me angry. 1) Mess with my wife and you'll get hurt badly. 2) The Raiders haven't played real football since Chucky was traded to Tampa. You? You aren't smart enough.

Sniveling Grizz simply can't control his anger. :)

LOL, anger? Two things can get me angry. 1) Mess with my wife and you'll get hurt badly. 2) The Raiders haven't played real football since Chucky was traded to Tampa. You? You aren't smart enough.
:) Oakland sucks as do the franchise's supporters. Leave your family issues at home, not on the Board. Sniveling Grizz simply can't control his silliness in public.

If Trump will listen to his peers, his fellow leaders and incorporate their best solutions and wisdom into his platform while avoiding the pitfalls and objections that the critics are right need to be corrected too, I think that is good for both the country and the party to unite around the right approaches and combine the best of all leadership instead of dividing to bully and conquer.

I honestly don't believe Clinton cares to hear or represent the interests of anyone or anything
other than what will strategically make her look good in the media and succeed in the polls.

Unfortunately the best ideas on the ground are not the ones that sell in the media and at the polls.
Something gets lost in the translation.

Trump may do a better job of working on real solutions on the ground level,
while saying whatever it takes to beat the media at their own game.

I don't think Clinton has that same ability to work with diversity of leadership
and parties as necessary to pull the country together and lead the various
groups and sectors in creating jobs at the ground level as Trump (or even Sanders)
has the potential to do because of the relations they have with people who can do the work.

If Clinton has these connections and ability, they are kept in private as all the other things
hidden from public transparency that is sorely lacking if not deliberately blocked.
Today Trump proved beyond any doubt that he will NOT listen to or be influenced by his peers or advisors.

It is time to rethink your position.

Forum List

Back