Really BAD movies

TV's movie of Dolly Parton Coat Of Many Colors.

It's really bad. BAD.

The Interview.-- It got a lot of hype when it came out because the little dictator in NK didn't like it. Seth Rogan and James Franco rub their two comedic brain cells together and deliver a worse turd than Pineapple Express. Not worth the time to watch.

About Schmidt -- The WORST Jack Nicholson movie you will ever watch. Literally, paint drying is more exciting. Dumb beyond belief. Jack's character, Schmidt, "adopts" a child in a third world country... you know, send money and they send you a picture of your child...etc. So he corresponds with this child by writing these long letters about his problems. What kind of narcissist does that?

Noah -- Maybe it was entertaining if you're an Atheist who likes to mock Christians or something... but I found it to be very offensive and insulting, blending a good dose of fantasy with what is supposed to be scriptural context. I didn't really expect it to be a realistic portrayal but this thing was a train wreck.
I love Noah. Pretty fascinating....what a difference interpretation makes. It made me think.

Hello? BAD movie thread. BAD. As in...B.A.D. Awful. Turible. Barf worthy. BAD. :lol:

It's really bad. BAD.
If you don't mind my asking you, what did you hate about it?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I saw it and what I didn't like about it was seeing a poor couple continue to have one kid after another after another after another when they knew that they didn't have what them kids needed.

It's really bad. BAD.
If you don't mind my asking you, what did you hate about it?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I saw it and what I didn't like about it was seeing a poor couple continue to have one kid after another after another after another when they knew that they didn't have what them kids needed.
It was preachy. Add BAD acting to it, and you have one awful movie.

The Gallows was the worst movie i watched last year, and I rent from redbox all the time...

Worst movie ever though had to be either Howard the Duck or Hudson Hawk...

Also I have been watching the eight movies to die for and Lumberjack was really, really, really bad...

Howard The Duck - This rotting steaming pile was actually produced by George Lucas. However, he wanted to make an animated version, the studio insisted it be live action. Bad doesn't begin to begin to describe it.

The recent live remake of Sound of Music with Carrie Underwood. They are forever trying to have singers act and they can't act.

Jennifer Lopez is not an actress either yet they keep putting her in these mediocre piles.

An older one I really hated was Waterworld. Barf.

Seven Percent Solution (about A drug addicted Sherlock Holmes)

Octagon ( I THINK IT STARRED Steve McQueen- HIS worst movie CHOICE) that literally blinded you when going fom dark indoor scenes to bright reflective light off the outdoor snow scenes.

'The Runner' : Nicolas Cage- slow paced BP oil spill themed POLITICAL -WHAT'S THE POINT OF MAKING THIS A MOVIE TYPE MOVIE.

and recently revisited watching the ole "Soilent Green" Movie- terribly acted, casted,& set up.
Just all around poorly put together, even Charlton Heston could not fit the part or make this film work. Even wardrobe was rediculous, Heston was an investigator officer yet looked like an offshore fisherman or shrimp boat captain.

15 REJECT MOVIES.png

I reject these movies and will not try watching them again.

(Spoiler alert) Watched Journey to the Far Side of the Sun (1969), aka Doppelgänger, on a DVD from the library. Starring Roy Thinnes as an astronaut, this is possibly the worst variation of the “twin earth” scifi premise.

The film is nearly half over before it literally gets off the ground and the astronauts leave for the planet on the other side of the sun. The only difference between the two worlds is that they are mirror images of each other, with reverse lettering and body organs. No explorations of “what my other life might have been like.”

The film crashes and burns as Thinnes crashes and burns when he tries to return to his home Earth. And we never see what happens to his counterpart.

Arizona Dream starring Johnny Depp (1993) ia a bad movie. If I had to analyze it I wouldn't know where to start, what keeps you watching is the strangeness of some of the scenes and you get to see Johnny Depp as a normal person before the glamour of Hollywood changed him. This isnt something youd show at a get together unless you were all movie aficionados.

Forum List

Back