Reality!

This country needs an enema!!!

amd-jackjoker-jpg1-696x879.jpg

American society has never had much use for reality, we prefer illusions like "exceptionalism", "fweedumb" and "democratic representation of the people" to objective reality.

This country needs an enema!!!

amd-jackjoker-jpg1-696x879.jpg

images

No we need to open our borders to SE Asia and allow about 50 to 60 million Chinese and Hindu's in to do the jobs those Hispanics won't do.

While we're at it if we screen them right we could add enough doctors, nurses, educators, CPA's, etc,.. to do some of the jobs those professions won't either.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

This shows why its stupid to put billions into a dumb wall while ignoring the other borders.Also why the Rs giving guns to known and suspected terrorists is downright treason.

visa-overstays-Artboard_1.png

I have sympathy for illegals. Now, I also live with them , so I know full well ( to the Nth degree) what creeps they truly are. There is a balance to be struck here. IF you support illegal aliens, then grow some balls and live with them. That's all. If you insulate yourself from the effect illegals bring, and you hire them, and have the nerve to advocate for illegals under "immigrants rights", you are the worst form of hypocrite. Shame on you.

I have sympathy for illegals. Now, I also live with them , so I know full well ( to the Nth degree) what creeps they truly are. There is a balance to be struck here. IF you support illegal aliens, then grow some balls and live with them. That's all. If you insulate yourself from the effect illegals bring, and you hire them, and have the nerve to advocate for illegals under "immigrants rights", you are the worst form of hypocrite. Shame on you.

Hold up now.
You say you have illegals living with you?
So what exactly do you gain from having illegals live with you?

Hold up now.
I lose from them, we all do.Thanks for asking.

If I lie, cheat and otherwise ignore immigration law, if I pay taxes, that makes me legit? Polar opposite of Alphonse Capone. No, it dosen't work that way. Follow the laws and you have nothing to worry about.

Hold up now.

Hold up....do you have illegals living with you or not?

Hold up now.

HMM. Yes. You?

Hold up now.

HMM. Yes. You?

So you're harboring fugitives?

Hold up now.

HMM. Yes. You?

No. Um, what is your investment in this?

Hold up now.

HMM. Yes. You?

Are you housing illegals or not?

Hold up now.

HMM. Yes. You?

I'll turn your ass into ICE.

Forum List

Back